Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2021, 03:22 PM
Banned

i think both house/senetes had majority or something recently in living memory since like 2004 still didnt pass immmigration reforms lawl
Old 11-27-2021, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That fat holstein comes accross random youtube ads sometimes. I hate her stupid spaced-apart teeth.
Maybe you hate her because she cost you Trumptards the Senate majority.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Illegal immigration is extremely unfair to legal immigrants. The only people Biden seems to give less of a shit about than native born Americans are *legal* US immigrants. This administration and their utterly failing border policy is just a slap in the face to them.
Asylum seeking is legal immigration.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you hate her because she cost you Trumptards the Senate majority.
Nah I literally don't know who she is. I just know that she's some career dem and she begs me for money and I don't like that.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No shit, but you then have to define what constitutes "asylum".

"My country (more accurately, life) sucks so I'm gonna walk into yours" does not make you an asylum seeker.

Why doesn't AOC just house these refugees herself? She could certainly hook up a lot of them with all her money and influence. Yet she doesn't.... Hmmm.... I'm sure she has a guest room laying around somewhere, why doesn't she host an illegal immigrant family? Does she, like, expect there to be a border around her house or something? Why does she want to keep them OUT of her house?? Is she racist??

AOC: Confirmed racist.
Last edited by Ooloo; 11-27-2021 at 03:35 PM..
Old 11-27-2021, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Things democrats got rid of in the 1960s and expected the community to pick up the slack for but it's resulted in the worst homeless epidemic in American history for 100$, ghost of Alex.
Old 11-27-2021, 03:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First Ted Cruz ... really...

Second the Mexican border is a fear mongering practiced by the right when a democrat president holds office. So is the debt when the democrats hold the office.

You know the only time they don't matter? When there is a republican in office.

Yet year after year the immigration is no where near the 1970s nor the 2000s

Attachment 16310

It is just gaslighting that Foxnews feeds. Propaganda
It’s the highest in 61 years. If you have to go 61 years back to find something worse, there’s a big problem

Or if that’s the rule should we say to any mass casualty “No Big Deal, 9/11 was way worse and that was only 20 year ago”
Old 11-27-2021, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

"My country (more accurately, life) sucks so I'm gonna walk into yours" does not make you an asylum seeker.

Why doesn't AOC just house these refugees herself? She could certainly hook up a lot of them with all her money and influence. Yet she doesn't.... Hmmm.... I'm sure she has a guest room laying around somewhere, why doesn't she host an illegal immigrant family? Does she, like, expect there to be a border around her house or something? Why does she want to keep them OUT of her house?? Is she racist??

AOC: Confirmed racist.
Countries aren't houses
Old 11-27-2021, 03:52 PM
Banned

And when it comes to Ted Cruz who already mentioned going to border patrol stations, I’m gonna have to defer to the guy who is getting his figures directly from border patrol agents vs anyone who’s getting theirs from Reddit

Here’s that conversation according to Libs:

Ted to Border Patrol: “so how many people are here, and how manny people are coming here per month?”

Border patrol: It’s been pretty chill actually. Me and the boys took up ping pong because we were so bored sitting around the station. Gotten pretty good

Ted: The worst in 61 years you say??!
Last edited by unsunghero; 11-27-2021 at 04:01 PM..
Old 11-27-2021, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And when it comes to Ted Cruz who already mentioned going to border patrol stations, I’m gonna have to defer to the guy who is getting his figures directly from border patrol agents vs anyone who’s getting theirs from Reddit
Ted "Cancun" Cruz surely knows the border better than any of us.
Closed Thread