Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 03:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the other way around, the people that think Russia can rig an entire election, think that polls cant be rigged.

The people that think poles can be rigged, dont buy that Russia rigged an entire election.

The latter is more rational.
The only point I am trying to make is that polls are meaningless, especially for someone who claims to have no faith in the far more complex nationwide election.

Didn't take the right wing on this forum for being 538 type nerds but life is full of surprises
Old 02-16-2022, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

oh those polls sorry my bad.

politics sure loves the word poles.

I wonder if it's a metaphor for like, 'were strippers and they throw money at us'
Old 02-16-2022, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh those polls sorry my bad.

politics sure loves the word poles.

I wonder if it's a metaphor for like, 'were strippers and they throw money at us'
I am often curious about how those who think 2020, not 2016, was rigged.. like how do they think this took place? How many states have a Republican SoS? Bribes to those that were not in the party? What's the mechanism by which the election was rigged in 2020, and what made 2016 different?

I just want to know so that I can more successfully rig elections in the future, of course, since I am a member of a vanishingly small political minority and we need to pump our numbers by whatever means necessary. After all, neither Democrats nor Republicans really intend to let 3rd parties really compete
Old 02-16-2022, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, who cares? Yes, republican criminals, like all criminals- are criminals. What in god's name does that have to do with biden's performance thusfar? I mean it's well over a year now. You might say his blowing up of a bunch of afghan children while pulling out in an appallingly irresponsible and negligent manner is itself quite *criminal*. Does he accept any responsibility for it? Of course not.

"The buck stops with me jack! But I mean cmon this totally wasn't my fault!". Okay broseph.
You didn't even read the article and just attacked the site. Typical Trumptard.

Most with a criminal sentence came from the Trump administration.

So yeah Trump and not only Trump but his administration was the worst.

13 dead during the departure of Afghanistan. Still seems better than 70,000 + dead allies during the evacuation of Syria by Trump administration.

War is a terrible thing a car of children vs a US supplied bomb that killed 40 children on Yemen school bus during the Trump administration in Aug. 2018

You have nothing Baler that can take away from the fact that Trump and his administration is the worst so far in US history. BY FAR! And just as every Republican was ashamed of the Bush administration you should be of the Trump administration.
Your party continues to be the party of complete wack jobs.
Old 02-16-2022, 03:41 PM
Banned

When they say russia rigged our election trying to mock the idea. lol so stupid.. I guess there is nothing between boris counting the votes with putin on speaker phone with and doing absolutely nothing.

Troll farms, targeted messaging, disinformation campaigns, free advertising, meeting with russians 39 times, having over 100 contacts with russians. Not the mention the propaganda campaigns, the meme's you guys bought into so easily, the way they used our own dumbass citizens to spread their lies and propaganda.

They cant admit it because they know hes been tainted the entire time but they were ok with it. Nothing says you hate america more than accepting a sick pervert and wannabe despot as your god and leader.

Remember when rape daddy wanted to have the military declare martial law and steal the voting machines? LOL
Old 02-16-2022, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

see I just think that's delusional to think could win an election.

it's like 'there's an eye in my shower head' kind of delusion.

just make a troll farm roby you heard it. Just make a troll farm and you can control the top levels of the worlds goverments.
Old 02-16-2022, 03:52 PM
Banned

Forgot the virus that he let into the country and did nothing about because it was only effecting democratic states (you know, the ones that support the nation almost entirely with their revenues). Set the chain of events into motion to cause the deaths of nearly a million people and counting. Mostly by sitting on his hands and selling off our PPE supplies then dismantling the pandemic task force. Then keeping the hundreds of millions for pandemic relief already in the budget for it, out of the hands of the people who needed it most. Meaning, we already spent the money. It was literally sitting there, waiting to be spent on pandemic relief. Didnt touch it.

What a fucking piece of shit. I cant wait til he dies im going __ _____ ____ ___ ____ ___ __________ and call it legitimate political discourse.

Weird how poorer countries with better schools are doing much better with the virus. The country that has like the 50th best schools in the world is unable to process the idea that if you keep spreading the virus around to unvaccinated people, its never going to go away.
Old 02-16-2022, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You didn't even read the article and just attacked the site. Typical Trumptard.

Most with a criminal sentence came from the Trump administration.

So yeah Trump and not only Trump but his administration was the worst.

13 dead during the departure of Afghanistan. Still seems better than 70,000 + dead allies during the evacuation of Syria by Trump administration.

War is a terrible thing a car of children vs a US supplied bomb that killed 40 children on Yemen school bus during the Trump administration in Aug. 2018

You have nothing Baler that can take away from the fact that Trump and his administration is the worst so far in US history. BY FAR! And just as every Republican was ashamed of the Bush administration you should be of the Trump administration.
Your party continues to be the party of complete wack jobs.
this guy is holding a dead body and using it to justify why he doesnt care about this other dead body hes holding jesus man look in the mirror.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck convincing these paste eating retards their rape daddy is anything short of the fucking messiah.
He's the antichrist, which is drastically short of the messiah.

Ironic though the left is using him as a barometer for military casualties.

Or not ironic if you know he's the antichrist.

He got you to be ok with 10 million dead in Afghanistan.

Lets not forget it was him that started the withdrawal.
Last edited by Jibartik; 02-16-2022 at 03:57 PM..
Old 02-16-2022, 03:54 PM
Banned

Oh I know the story the Democrats tried to push for 2016 being rigged via Russia collusion and all that stuff. A bunch of boomer goobers got pushed ads on Facebook and somehow that meant a whole lot of votes that would otherwise be for Hilary went to Trump. Really bulletproof stuff.

But what was the mechanism the Republican types are saying that this was done via 2020? What are the theories? How was it supposedly done? Guys like Elizondo like to say "election was rigged", like, ok, but how?
Old 02-16-2022, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
just make a troll farm roby you heard it. Just make a troll farm and you can control the top levels of the worlds goverments.
That sounds like a lot of work and that it would take a lot of money. So I would have to go to a country with a lower cost of living and more lax labor laws and ideally no minimum wage

Besides, the wobblies would take my red card for that and I love my union larping group
Closed Thread