Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-27-2023, 01:11 PM
Planar Protector

This is pitiful.

I do not see a single gif of Vince McMahon squeeing out about what a Green 2.0 could mean.

The kill shot could be, "Green players still playable on blue."

Surely someone has the talent. It's the ultimate eat your cake and have it too scenario. Green players slide to blue and that's *almost* a classic Husker Du song.
Old 05-28-2023, 12:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is pitiful.

I do not see a single gif of Vince McMahon squeeing out about what a Green 2.0 could mean.

The kill shot could be, "Green players still playable on blue."

Surely someone has the talent. It's the ultimate eat your cake and have it too scenario. Green players slide to blue and that's *almost* a classic Husker Du song.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7nf7ag.jpg (94.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 05-31-2023, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Hehe red 2
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-31-2023, 10:08 AM
Sarnak

Came here to check if project1999 was dead or not. Really kind of shocking that they’re not making any announcements. I check back every so often but had a feeling that today I was going to find news that they’ve just thrown in the towel or decided to move on. I guess I’m glad that isn’t the news, but, has anyone done a wellness check on any of the mods? Do we know if they’re still alive somewhere?
Old 05-31-2023, 11:57 AM
Banned

Yeah they just announced a new guide in-game and the mods on the boards are active.

Staff seems as present as ever to me, but it's their prerogative not to announce anything about another server until they want to (or maybe there's some legal issue with daybreak? i dunno)
Old 05-31-2023, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enderenter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try TLP if you're looking for that kind of experience.

Did the TLP thing several years ago. Was lots of fun til end of POP era. Luclin REALLY dragged getting people Ssra keyed but it was ultimately worth the grind because POP was lots of fun on a server with instances so that one guild cannot monopolize PoTime for the entire expansion
Old 05-31-2023, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did the TLP thing several years ago. Was lots of fun til end of POP era. Luclin REALLY dragged getting people Ssra keyed but it was ultimately worth the grind because POP was lots of fun on a server with instances so that one guild cannot monopolize PoTime for the entire expansion
It's a fun time. Very different experience / cup of tea than p99. I prefer project99, it's more my jam. But for those who like QoL and future expansions, TLP is worth a look.
Old 05-31-2023, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Green is hardly old. You’ve got two decent pop PvE servers at their terminal status. Is it so important to go and try to get a manastone again? Just make a guild and recruit people who wanna play the way you play and have a good time on blue or green. Norrath is a beautiful place.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 05-31-2023, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Green is hardly old. You’ve got two decent pop PvE servers at their terminal status. Is it so important to go and try to get a manastone again? Just make a guild and recruit people who wanna play the way you play and have a good time on blue or green. Norrath is a beautiful place.
It's your opinion, and that's fine. But there's a ton of people who aren't playing blue or green right now who would come back for green 2.0. Guaranteed.
Old 05-31-2023, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah fresh starts are nice.
Lost but not forgotten.