Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-08-2021, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got my copy of "Komm Süsser Tod" in the stereo ready to go.
brethren
Old 06-08-2021, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just let go its as easy as that. You spend a lot of energy focusing on the red vs blue conflict in another country. Go out and take a deep breath, I bet that air up in Canada is fresh af. Theres always a way back if you're willing to change and let go.
again, you seem like a Roman telling a Gaul not to worry about Roman politics.
ridiculous.

also, I never made a thread with a lot of pages about someone else's potential meltdown to laugh about it and i haven't seen you call out those people for hatred so you opinion is like, void. Nul. Worth nothing.
Old 06-08-2021, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ridiculous.

also, I never made a thread with a lot of pages about someone else's potential meltdown to laugh about it and i haven't seen you call out those people for hatred so you opinion is like, void. Nul. Worth nothing.
We already did posting war and settled it peacefully. The Libs won btw.

You're just new.
Old 06-08-2021, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ridiculous.

Nah just trying to be awesome to my fellow man. I agree that thread is poor taste and I purposefully avoid posting in it. Just figured I would try to talk to you like a normal person because you've been posting some disturbing things as of late.
Old 06-08-2021, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Are you jewish jibartik?
Old 06-08-2021, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you jewish jibartik?
You're on his list now.
Old 06-08-2021, 08:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dang thats holy as fuccckkkkkk. I can feel the christ pouring off those apartments. Is that the holiest JCB on earth, at the bottom there? lol
So, its like the jews don't worship christ, that's probably why they keep getting blown up.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The holy housing projects.

I thought I read that Neten-yahoo started this conflict just so he could try an retain power, and it now sounds like he will lose that power very soon.
So who is the anti-christ in this scenario? Trump? Trump Jr? Neetan-yahoo? Putin? Trump scarily sounds close considering all the religious leaders claiming he's gods chosen. That's just f-ing creepy, I can't even believe someone like Trump can lie so ignorantly, blatantly, an obvious an yet somehow there are people out there that believe him. So ya he's my vote.

The 2008 financial crisis and the Corona virus should have taught us how the end might actually happen, it's not gonna be a war, or nukes, or middle east conflict. It's gonna be something very obscure no one will see coming, that one ever thought to prepare for. Who thought the banks could collapse in 2008 an potentially cause it? Or a pandemic which also came close to the same thing? I don't think most people realize how bad the economy would be if the government hadn't keep giving money away.
Last edited by NPC; 06-08-2021 at 08:17 PM..
Old 06-08-2021, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you jewish jibartik?
I have been on Jdate but I also have been to shows like the one in that movie Green Room.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: also yielding to christ in 5 4 3 2 ....
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-08-2021 at 08:19 PM..
Old 06-08-2021, 08:36 PM
Sarnak

He who thou seeks the most dope azz condominium with reasonably affordable home owner association fees (utilities included) shall inherit the earth.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 111.jpg (95.1 KB, 1 views)
Old 06-08-2021, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

that was the answer when I asked about if there was a housing shortage, people be like you can move to a place like that pic lol