Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2023, 10:52 AM
Planar Protector

“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-27-2023, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least you showed the Fox News logo this time instead of trying to launder it through Yahoo.
You do realize western nations have literally been footing the bill for this racket for 100s of years?

We are just back to publicly acknowledging it. A lot of asylum kids end up in low income slums in the US too that are just prison mills.

How many people in prison are immigrant or near immigrants? Like 1-3 generations.

The fact is that the government is designed to create and perpetuate poverty and class gaps. And unfortunately welfare has been corrupted to keep people in control.

If you are smart and intelligent. You can break your chains. Most of these people are traumatized and riddled with illnesses and fall victim to the extra large combo meal. So they never have a chance. White people too. However the majority of immigrants are never "white and progressive enough ". They are just a tool used by democrats to keep pushing for the status quo. And for Republicans to fear monger and reinforce authoritarian systems like prisons. And do surveillance and antiterrorism patriot act stuff. In this regard Republicans and Democrats are the same. They'll shut down an immigrant or refugee strip mall on health code violation and drive their tanks though a compound in Texas. All the meanwhile allowing and even promoting meth labs in "suburbia".

The real answer is for people to band together and throw off the shackles by making their own communities thrive by kicking out international interests and getting away from the tightly controlled "power and utility grids" that are now being invaded and controlled on federal and regional levels, with international money and foreign agents on the boards instead of local and municipal levels.

The guy (or girl, I can't tell if they are male or female anymore) running my power company is untouchable. Unaccountable. Cannot be held responsible or face any consequences. The guys running California all have apartments in Dubai and live on Yachts. Just like Russian oligarchs. No US court can bring them to justice anymore.

Patriam. Yes. I agree. Git gud.

You do realize these people cannot tho. It's virtually impossible for them outside of a few freak miracles.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-27-2023 at 11:40 AM..
Old 04-27-2023, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Welfare doesn’t work

Some aspects of life, like work, build character and give you perspective. Without them, you can’t do basic things like create a family, have relationships, and mature over time. This is why all of you are obese alcoholics huffing paint and boofing fentanyl (and cutting off your dicks)

You think you had it hard, but you actually had it too easy. When they invent time machines I’ll happily go back in time and beat you senseless like your father should’ve done. Don’t worry, there won’t be permanent damage, just lessons that last a lifetime
Old 04-27-2023, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

Wanna know why Indian Americans have the highest incomes? Because in India you have to crawl out of the gutter to not be gang raped on a bus

Gang rape isn’t the answer of course, but comfort and a facile lifestyle don’t serve you well in a rapidly changing world where you’ll need to work and adapt

Hope this helps! Time to put the big boy pants on again (figuratively, if your waist is >32” you’re a disgusting slob)
Old 04-27-2023, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

It's more esoteric than that.

These people are bred and designed and cultivated to suffer and toil in filth. You cannot beat that out of someone born from generation after generation of such weakness.

The only solution is that these people cannot be born to suffer at all. That they cannot line the pockets of the rich nor necessitate the control and power used to keep them all.

You may be doing well. However the infection is already terminal. The machine that is fed by these people is going to flood, choke, and sputter and seize and the cities they sustain are already collapsing. There will be fewer and fewer at the top until no military can protect any high walls or remote mansion. Machines will be deployed in retribution to reclaim "the wilds". Theyll hunt people like deer through the forests. It's too late tho. The tidal waves are already rippling through the globe. Interference patterns appearing and amplifying. It's a force no one can control. You can only run and hide and in the end try to outlast the burn. Try to remain self sufficient.

I hope it doesn't happen to you or your kids
In your lifetimes. It's already here tho. It's coming. It's happening to 2/3rds of natural born citizens. It's only a matter of time before the fire catches 9/11ths of the people. And even the islands of independence and strength will be taken.

Enough posting for me to day.

G-d bless. Keep saying your prayers. And seek christ. For he suffered so that we may be forgiven.
Old 04-27-2023, 12:02 PM
Planar Protector

Free will is a blessing and a curse. It’s completely dependent upon how you utilize it and your perspective on things
Old 04-27-2023, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Free will is a blessing and a curse. It’s completely dependent upon how you utilize it and your perspective on things
Yea. I'm not speaking for you. Or to you really. I'm talking to the kids wearing little dumb flags on their helmets and face masks clutching little AR15s macing harmless Christians who also don't have a clue. Who at least have a kraft mayonnaise casserole in the oven in an attempt to feed their 14 kids. At least one of those 14 will survive and take a step forward. Better for the adversity. To tell others to get gud.

The rest are just committing personal and social suicide. Moving on to homicide when they see suicide won't achieve anything.
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-27-2023 at 12:33 PM..
Old 04-27-2023, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's more esoteric than that.

These people are bred and designed and cultivated to suffer and toil in filth. You cannot beat that out of someone born from generation after generation of such weakness.

The only solution is that these people cannot be born to suffer at all. That they cannot line the pockets of the rich nor necessitate the control and power used to keep them all.

You may be doing well. However the infection is already terminal. The machine that is fed by these people is going to flood, choke, and sputter and seize and the cities they sustain are already collapsing. There will be fewer and fewer at the top until no military can protect any high walls or remote mansion. Machines will be deployed in retribution to reclaim "the wilds". Theyll hunt people like deer through the forests. It's too late tho. The tidal waves are already rippling through the globe. Interference patterns appearing and amplifying. It's a force no one can control. You can only run and hide and in the end try to outlast the burn. Try to remain self sufficient.

I hope it doesn't happen to you or your kids
In your lifetimes. It's already here tho. It's coming. It's happening to 2/3rds of natural born citizens. It's only a matter of time before the fire catches 9/11ths of the people. And even the islands of independence and strength will be taken.

Enough posting for me to day.

G-d bless. Keep saying your prayers. And seek christ. For he suffered so that we may be forgiven.
Take your pills already, you goddamn schizo. Probably need to take a shower too, talk about suffering and toiling in filth.
Old 04-27-2023, 12:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take your pills already, you goddamn schizo. Probably need to take a shower too, talk about suffering and toiling in filth.
Hahaha.

Schizo, the new Godwin. What do we call this?
Old 04-27-2023, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hahaha.

Schizo, the new Godwin. What do we call this?
I though you said you were done and enough posting for me today? Seriously though, take a fucking shower.
Closed Thread