Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2015, 12:46 AM
Banned

ah, so that's what it's like to be retarded

Thanks OP
Old 12-01-2015, 12:50 AM
Planar Protector

President Assad: We wanted to say to them that terrorism will get to you in the end, but it has actually reached them recently. When we used to say this a few years ago, they said that the Syrians are threatening. Today it is no longer a threat. Terrorism has arrived in different European countries in addition to the regional countries which support terrorism and have started to suffer the consequences. There are waves of immigrants from different countries and for causes related to terrorism and other causes which might push others to leave the region. It is known that a large number of terrorists have infiltrated those immigrants, and now they are in those European countries. More importantly, this region has always been accused of exporting terrorism and extremism to Europe.
The fact today is that the most important terrorist leaders in Syria and Iraq are Europeans. Probably the largest number of terrorists comes from Muslim countries, and particularly Arab countries, but most of the leaders come from Europe, and specifically from northern Europe which is relatively far from our region and has a rich and sophisticated society. Nevertheless, terrorism comes from those countries to our region. This means that terrorism knows no boundaries, and that terrorism cannot be used as a political card whenever we want. I always liken terrorism to a scorpion. You cannot put a scorpion in your pocket, because it will sting on the first opportunity. We are repeating this now. They have started to realize this fact, but they do not dare acknowledge it, because if they do, they will have to acknowledge that they were mistaken from the beginning. This is difficult for them domestically and will constitute political suicide. That is why we hope that they will be brave enough one day to acknowledge this error and to say that they acted against the interests of their people in the service of their electoral interests.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah, so that's what it's like to be retarded

Thanks OP
I do what I can YW.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:55 AM
Banned

I'm fucking terrified of 0.8 percent of the US population

buzz off
Old 12-01-2015, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm fucking terrified of 0.8 percent of the US population

buzz off
"The Muslim share of Europe’s total population has been increasing steadily. In recent decades, the Muslim share of the population throughout Europe grew about 1 percentage point a decade, from 4% in 1990 to 6% in 2010. This pattern is expected to continue through 2030, when Muslims are projected to make up 8% of Europe’s population."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ion-in-europe/

You think small.
Old 12-01-2015, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"The Muslim share of Europe’s total population has been increasing steadily. In recent decades, the Muslim share of the population throughout Europe grew about 1 percentage point a decade, from 4% in 1990 to 6% in 2010. This pattern is expected to continue through 2030, when Muslims are projected to make up 8% of Europe’s population."

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ion-in-europe/

You think small.
Gadzooks! in 100 years Muslims will make up 15% of Germany! we'll really be in a pickle then!
Old 12-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Sarnak

lol stasis literally spewing propaganda from a dictator. sigh.
Old 12-01-2015, 02:13 AM
Banned

The greatest danger is this thread gives you cancer
Old 12-01-2015, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTZciRDI6zM

I used to think Fox was a joke but I've somehow turned from a Liberal into a Republican?
Imagine being a moderate Muslim.

From what I gather infidels are held in higher regard than a moderate Muslim. Who would have thought in 2015 we would still have people worried about being branded a heretic. Talk about dark ages. Is this the 13th century again?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 12-01-2015 at 02:34 AM..
Old 12-01-2015, 02:41 AM
Planar Protector

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastignac [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol stasis literally spewing propaganda from a dictator. sigh.
lol I won't personally attack you over this statement.

But please, go create your own democracy in Syria.

Let us all know how that works out. I find Assad credible, as do many 1st world governments, banks, and businesses that continue to deal with him.

You realize his intelligence services were responsible for assisting in the identifications of terrorists, hostages, and their respective locations for the past 3 years as well as bringing many to justice? His information on terrorists and terror is good enough when lives are on the line, but suddenly hes full of shit I guess because hes a dick-tator.

You realize Assad has been fighting terrorism and waging war against extremists for decades and might know a thing or two about these scumbags M.O.? Nm hes a dicktator I dun't liek him nemore. He's only been fighting terror and extremism his entire life in the most toxic region of the Middle East, but yeah what the fuck does he know man. He doesn't like, hold cheech and chong elections and stuff like Russia and the USA man. Man I really don't like that. What a dicktater.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 12-01-2015 at 02:52 AM..
Closed Thread