Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 09:24 PM
Banned

I wish i could help kaga out but I would'nt click one of his terrible links ever.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2015, 08:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This seems to be a growing potential epidemic so I urge others to post similar videos/stories as more schools make assess of themselves.
Here you go.

Black Lives Matter idiots invade and harrass the students in the library at Dartmouth for being white.
Old 11-19-2015, 12:31 PM
Banned

How did you come to possess the notion that a protest is only valid if it's non-disruptive?
Old 11-19-2015, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did you come to possess the notion that a protest is only valid if it's non-disruptive?
You're right. Perceived injustices mean that blacks can freely harass whites.

Remind me who is racist. Remind me how those white college students are systematically oppressing minorities and responsible for historical injustices.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're right. Perceived injustices mean that blacks can freely harass whites.

Remind me who is racist. Remind me how those white college students are systematically oppressing minorities and responsible for historical injustices.
? I'm saying a protest being disruptive doesn't automatically nullify the complaint. If it can be ignored, it will be ignored. Whether I agree with the BLM movement has no relevance to this point.

You're really bad at this.
Old 11-19-2015, 02:26 PM
Banned

I agree 21 year olds are a serious threat to our nation.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:40 PM
Sarnak

These morons are mad at themselves, they have no self worth. They want to feel like they "matter" unfortunately they have never done anything to deserve respect because they have been buffalloed by the progressive elites and lack the skill and intelligence to DO what matters. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them join up with the likes of ISIS. Islam actively recruits idiots like this
Old 11-19-2015, 03:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronasch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These morons are mad at themselves, they have no self worth. They want to feel like they "matter" unfortunately they have never done anything to deserve respect because they have been buffalloed by the progressive elites and lack the skill and intelligence to DO what matters. I wouldn't be surprised if many of them join up with the likes of ISIS. Islam actively recruits idiots like this
or you know, they could just be regular ignorant americans like the rest of america.

yea probubly they will just watch a lot of netflix and die old and angry like the rest of us.

basically the world is full of idiots that get mad and then just do whatever and play project 99 till they fade away.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree 21 year olds are a serious threat to our nation.
Suicide bombers come in all shapes and sizes. Also kids shoot up schools. So, they can be.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by B4EQWASCOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Suicide bombers come in all shapes and sizes. Also kids shoot up schools. So, they can be.
so do bad dog owners.
Closed Thread