Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

The other day iruinedyourday said he wanted to 'shoot' down a helicopter. I almost told him that shit is illegal, but I figured that wouldn't stop him anyway... Irony?

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 11-13-2015, 08:09 PM
Banned

hundreds of thousands of middle eastern people murdered and it isnt news. white people die and its news.

im not excusing either. both are murder. the scale is different, like the media coverage theyre receiving.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Our ancestors fought a losing war against Muslims for over a thousand years, precisely so shit like this would not happen. Islam is a religion of conquest, it always has been. 'Moderate', 'Peaceful' Muslims in the West are simply those who are too disenfranchised to enforce Sharia law and shove their rotten culture down our throats. Islamic cultures are toxic.

It's time to stop tolerating people who do not deserve to be tolerated.

Terrorism ICM Poll: 20% of British Muslims sympathize with 7/7 bombers

NOP Research: 1 in 4 British Muslims say 7/7 bombings were justified

People-Press: 31% of Turks support suicide attacks against Westerners in Iraq.

YNet: One third of Palestinians (32%) supported the slaughter of a Jewish family, including the children:

World Public Opinion: 61% of Egyptians approve of attacks on Americans 32% of Indonesians approve of attacks on Americans 41% of Pakistanis approve of attacks on Americans 38% of Moroccans approve of attacks on Americans 83% of Palestinians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (only 14% oppose) 62% of Jordanians approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (21% oppose) 42% of Turks approve of some or most groups that attack Americans (45% oppose) A minority of Muslims disagreed entirely with terror attacks on Americans: (Egypt 34%; Indonesia 45%; Pakistan 33%) About half of those opposed to attacking Americans were sympathetic with al-Qaeda’s attitude toward the U.S.

Pew Research (2010): 55% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hezbollah 30% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hezbollah 45% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hezbollah (26% negative) 43% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hezbollah (30% negative)

Pew Research (2010): 60% of Jordanians have a positive view of Hamas (34% negative). 49% of Egyptians have a positive view of Hamas (48% negative) 49% of Nigerian Muslims have a positive view of Hamas (25% negative) 39% of Indonesians have a positive view of Hamas (33% negative)

Pew Research (2010): 15% of Indonesians believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified. 34% of Nigerian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified.

16% of young Muslims in Belgium state terrorism is "acceptable".

Populus Poll (2006): 12% of young Muslims in Britain (and 12% overall) believe that suicide attacks against civilians in Britain can be justified. 1 in 4 support suicide attacks against British troops.

Pew Research (2007): 26% of younger Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are justified. 35% of young Muslims in Britain believe suicide bombings are justified (24% overall). 42% of young Muslims in France believe suicide bombings are justified (35% overall). 22% of young Muslims in Germany believe suicide bombings are justified.(13% overall). 29% of young Muslims in Spain believe suicide bombings are justified.(25% overall).

Pew Research (2011): 8% of Muslims in America believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (81% never). 28% of Egyptian Muslims believe suicide bombings are often or sometimes justified (38% never).

Pew Research (2007): Muslim-Americans who identify more strongly with their religion are three times more likely to feel that suicide bombings are justified

ICM: 5% of Muslims in Britain tell pollsters they would not report a planned Islamic terror attack to authorities. 27% do not support the deportation of Islamic extremists preaching violence and hate.

Federation of Student Islamic Societies: About 1 in 5 Muslim students in Britain (18%) would not report a fellow Muslim planning a terror attack.

ICM Poll: 25% of British Muslims disagree that a Muslim has an obligation to report terrorists to police.

Populus Poll (2006): 16% of British Muslims believe suicide attacks against Israelis are justified. 37% believe Jews in Britain are a "legitimate target".

Pew Research (2013): At least 1 in 4 Muslims do not reject violence against civilians (study did not distinguish between those who believe it is partially justified and never justified).

Pew Research (2013): 15% of Muslims in Turkey support suicide bombings (also 11% in Kosovo, 26% in Malaysia and 26% in Bangladesh).

PCPO (2014): 89% of Palestinians support Hamas and other terrorists firing rockets at Israeli civilians.

Pew Research (2013): Only 57% of Muslims worldwide disapprove of al-Qaeda. Only 51% disapprove of the Taliban. 13% support both groups and 1 in 4 refuse to say.

See also: http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_(Terrorism) for further statistics on Islamic terror.
I don't believe they are. This is my take on Islam.

Islam is not a religion of peace. No other religion does it say in whatever bible you read to behead non-believers as they are infidels and the only way to Allah is through his messenger Mohammad.

Yes, other religions have had corrupt people manipulate the bible for their own personal gains and agenda. But NOWHERE does it say to behead non-believers.

The best analogy that fits for me in Islam is this.

Practicing Catholics are the ones that go to Mass weekly, observe each holy day of obligation and pay dues to the church. If they don't do all this.. They are still a Catholic but not a Practicing Catholic.

Practicing Muslims are the people being label as terrorist. They are just practicing there religion. There bible says to kill infidels.. The other Muslims are not peaceful. They just aren't practicing their religion.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2015, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

i love islam <3

using this to characterize muslim culture as a whole would b as rash as judging us p99'ers by the macequest we have committed

well i guess i see ur point actually, carry on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't believe they are. This is my take on Islam.

Islam is not a religion of peace. No other religion does it say in whatever bible you read to behead non-believers as they are infidels and the only way to Allah is through his messenger Mohammad.
o thats weird, i must have missed that surah.. if thats tru ive got some major work to do to catch up on pleasing my unrelenting tyrant godking so i can get all the underaged virgins, namean? brb!
Last edited by bubur; 11-13-2015 at 08:37 PM..
Old 11-13-2015, 08:36 PM
Fire Giant

it must be really convenient to live in your world. Muslisms = terrorists, mexicans = rapists, jews = controls the world..

You guys are fucking morons.

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 11-13-2015, 08:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it must be really convenient to live in your world. Muslisms = terrorists, mexicans = rapists, jews = controls the world..

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2015, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hundreds of thousands of middle eastern people murdered and it isnt news.
I bet they're all like "Fucking told you so, Ahmed. This is the inevitable result of multiculturalism. We should build a big fucking wall around the caliphate."

Seriously though, it's sounding like the scene inside the Bataclan theater where Eagles of Death Metal were playing is very bad. Reading reports of at least a hundred killed at that site alone. Shooters were apparently not making any demands or ordering the patrons around, instead they simply walked the aisles and killed indiscriminately.
Old 11-13-2015, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Seriously though, it's sounding like the scene inside the Bataclan theater where Eagles of Death Metal were playing is very bad. Reading reports of at least a hundred killed at that site alone. Shooters were apparently not making any demands or ordering the patrons around, instead they simply walked the aisles and killed indiscriminately.
Also multiple grenade fatalities. Guns confirmed Kalishnikov variation of the AK-47 being used.

The scene is said to be horrific at the Bataclan. They were just tossing grenades at large huddled groups of people and running and gunning people down.

Many escaped while they reloaded, but they had good control of a few exits. Really terrible details coming from the eye witness accounts.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

im not sure what u mean. i think its great when someone comes along and reveals to me something about the major text of my religion that i just plainly missed!

i love learning
Closed Thread