Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2015, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate that I have to examine Ben Garrison's cartoons so closely to be sure they are real.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate that I have to examine Ben Garrison's cartoons so closely to be sure they are real.
Oh its real.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:48 PM
Banned

cringed @ watermark

is that self-promotion or is the image itself being credited to SJW of Akkad as well as Benjisama?
Old 11-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The internationalist financier monsters' red tentacles are so much more evil than its blue ones! Blue is a soothing color!
actually, quite literately the fox news/presidential candidates instances I speak of the police abuse of power kaga think is great, is all FAR more evil than the one that talks about women's clothes in video games and posts on hobbyist elf sim message boards.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Joyce [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The internationalist financier monsters' red tentacles are so much more evil than its blue ones! Blue is a soothing color!
They are though. The fact that both sides are ultimately corrupt and harmful to the country doesn't mean you get to be lazy and ignorant about the reality of our politics. "Fuck it" isn't a helpful or mature sentiment, and accomplishes about as much as mindlessly voting for either red or blue without making an effort for reform. If we want Bernie or Trump to win because they aren't part of the system, among other things, but they get knocked out of the race, and we are left with a lesser of two evils, it's still an important choice.

The person you are quoting doesn't even want either tentacle to win, he wants Bernie. He's just willing to acknowledge that when it doesn't happen, the blue tentacle is wrapped around your penor but the red tentacle is already pillaging your butthole. Most of us would rather be wanked than be penetrated I think.
Last edited by Lune; 11-30-2015 at 10:16 PM..
Old 11-30-2015, 10:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They are though. The fact that both sides are ultimately corrupt and harmful to the country doesn't mean you get to be lazy and ignorant about the reality of our politics. "Fuck it" isn't a helpful or mature sentiment, and accomplishes about as much as mindlessly voting for either red or blue without making an effort for reform. If we want Bernie or Trump to win because they aren't part of the system, among other things, but they get knocked out of the race, and we are left with a lesser of two evils, it's still an important choice.

The person you are quoting doesn't even want either tentacle to win, he wants Bernie. He's just willing to acknowledge that when it doesn't happen, the blue tentacle is wrapped around your penor but the red tentacle is already pillaging your butthole. Most of us would rather be wanked than be penetrated I think.
counterpoint:

Old 11-30-2015, 10:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
cringed @ watermark

is that self-promotion or is the image itself being credited to SJW of Akkad as well as Benjisama?
Sargon commissioned the piece.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
actually, quite literately the fox news/presidential candidates instances I speak of the police abuse of power kaga think is great
Care to cite a few examples?
Old 11-30-2015, 10:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
counterpoint:

Something is wrong when I agree with pokesan.
Old 11-30-2015, 10:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

A NKVD agent that sprays your brain onto a special basement floor with a drain for blood and a Soviet propagandist that never picks up a weapon are both nothing more than disposable golems. You're only still able to evaluate them as independent, thinking entities with different morals because the truth of what animates them is a cosmic horror of biblical scale which you are too frightened to acknowledge.

If you think "fuck it" is my position on the matter you fail to understand the implication completely. I won't be spelling it out until there's enough pic related poured on the shitpile that I won't burn for nothing. I have faith that day will come, and faith that I'll personally live to see it if we are able to achieve TRUMP 2016.

"I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." -Donald TRUMP
Closed Thread