Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-22-2024, 11:24 AM
Banned

I would like to consider myself a moderate.

We need strong borders. A good social safety net. And crackheads should be able to have a good life butt definitely not free to do drugs and live on the street. Property owners should have better jurisdiction and be able to just call the cops up to round up the crackheads.

Caveat tho: we all chip in and make a nice place to put the crackheads. Not open air prisons where they hand out free crack.

Also smoking anything in public should be illegal. Also illegal in residential suburbs. Edibles and pills should be psychiatric. Regulated just like every other medicine. And people should be allowed palliative care with opiods. Even if they are gonna die in 2-3 years. And not in like just a month. And mental illness should be considered as serious as car accidents chopping ppls dicks off. We. Our. Society. Our culture. America. And it's corporations are mentally injuring people at an alarming rate with poisonous toxic bullshit. And that includes ad companies. They should be held accountable and made to pay the price.
Old 03-22-2024, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

We need strong borders. A good social safety net. And crackheads should be able to have a good life butt definitely not free to do drugs and live on the street. Property owners should have better jurisdiction and be able to just call the cops up to round up the crackheads.

Caveat tho: we all chip in and make a nice place to put the crackheads. Not open air prisons where they hand out free crack.

Also smoking anything in public should be illegal. Also illegal in residential suburbs. Edibles and pills should be psychiatric. Regulated just like every other medicine. And people should be allowed palliative care with opiods. Even if they are gonna die in 2-3 years. And not in like just a month. And mental illness should be considered as serious as car accidents chopping ppls dicks off. We. Our. Society. Our culture. America. And it's corporations are mentally injuring people at an alarming rate with poisonous toxic bullshit. And that includes ad companies. They should be held accountable and made to pay the price.
And required to help fix it. Sorry Marlboro bros.
Old 03-23-2024, 11:33 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember that time you freaked out because i asked you to stop saying retard?
Old 03-23-2024, 11:50 AM
Banned

That was a really long time ago. And since I have sparingly used that word.
Old 03-23-2024, 01:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntfang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can we still say 'freaked out'. how do you know?
Old 03-23-2024, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluntfang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can I still say arrogate?

As in, what made you arrogate this authority to yourself?
Old 03-23-2024, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was the hole cut first then cat entered or was cat trapped in ceiling (and padding around up there) and owner cut hole for escape?

One scenario is cool.
The other is just lame.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another senseless waste of angel counting.
Old 03-23-2024, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

migrants-males 17+ serve in military for 4 years.
pot should be illegal(rejected by polite society). it most definitely shouldn't be available at the corner quickie pickie.
palliative care for pain not fear or finance (i def woulda clubbed my mother. god bless medical clubbing).
we saw the mental crisis coming...phones arent going anywhere. culture isn't handed down through parents as it used to be.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:47 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god bless medical clubbing).
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2024, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvidez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
migrants-males 17+ serve in military for 4 years.
pot should be illegal(rejected by polite society). it most definitely shouldn't be available at the corner quickie pickie.
palliative care for pain not fear or finance (i def woulda clubbed my mother. god bless medical clubbing).
we saw the mental crisis coming...phones arent going anywhere. culture isn't handed down through parents as it used to be.
Thank you for being sensible. Glad some people are.