Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2022, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What if there were 2 types of patriots.

One patriot that believes in the star spangled banner and whatever that stands for.

And another patriot that'll fight anyone who tries to take away their civil rights afforded to them by constitution and the bill of rights.

And one of those patriots has to fight the other patriot.

Who's the real patriot?
You posed a deeply flawed and false dichotomy. The first type of patriot respects the values of this country embedded in its culture, constitution, and traditions, which includes free, fair, and peaceful elections followed by transfer of power.

The election was not stolen. There was never any evidence. And the second type of "patriot" stormed the capitol anyway, making them traitors.

It's really that simple. They tried to go against the will of voters.
Old 11-17-2022, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You posed a deeply flawed and false dichotomy. The first type of patriot respects the values of this country embedded in its culture, constitution, and traditions, which includes free, fair, and peaceful elections followed by transfer of power.

The election was not stolen. There was never any evidence. And the second type of "patriot" stormed the capitol anyway, making them traitors.

It's really that simple. They tried to go against the will of voters.
Nonjusticiable =! not stolen

Legislatures are allowed to go against the will of their voters, in the federal sense. States can attempt to prohibit it if they so choose.

But the court can't say shit about that.
Old 11-17-2022, 01:23 AM
Planar Protector

They were the voters.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2022, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah well, what about this lune?

lune:

Old 11-17-2022, 02:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<Moronic LivingLifeLikeAlex YouTube video
Ha ha ha I know that nut bag Alexandra Lost it

She is the same moron that said Biden won because of lists of votes from dead voters.

She had a Conniption fit over Trump’s AG calling the presidential vote of 2020 fair.

She is evangelical idiot. Seriously. You aren’t winning any points posting that Hysterics.

Old 11-17-2022, 02:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nonjusticiable =! not stolen

Legislatures are allowed to go against the will of their voters, in the federal sense. States can attempt to prohibit it if they so choose.

But the court can't say shit about that.
Holy fuck you people really don't give a shit about right and wrong, fairness, legality, etc, just power.

So desperate to win and own the libs, that you honestly believe that's a cool and clever little loophole - disenfranchising people. Why doesn't it make you question your dogshit ideology when you have to try to take away people's votes to even have a chance at winning?
Old 11-17-2022, 02:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
In spite of being a dementia-addled retard and walking corpse, Biden is infinitely more Christian than that stupid bitch.

You can't be Christian and despise the poor, among all the other insane and brainless beliefs shared by American evangelicals. They truly are only LARPing at actual Christianity.
Old 11-17-2022, 04:14 AM
Banned

lol they are bimbos who cares what th4ey think they are going to make their lil handwavy tiktok vids (PS they are sorta right in their own twisted f'd up ways)

i dont think they said anything about the poor butt they will always have prostitution available as a incum source at their stage in life for liek a few years till they get syphilitic and turn into schizophrenic whales

the best thing that could happen for them would to be to get married to a Knights Templar and go live out on a farming commune away from the internet dildo parties or cameras and drugs and never have to worry about this stuff ever again hopefully
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-17-2022 at 04:20 AM..
Old 11-17-2022, 08:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*in extremely Basanos voice*

Permanent revolution!
Do I have a southern accent in this scenario?
Old 11-17-2022, 09:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy fuck you people really don't give a shit about right and wrong, fairness, legality, etc, just power.

So desperate to win and own the libs, that you honestly believe that's a cool and clever little loophole - disenfranchising people. Why doesn't it make you question your dogshit ideology when you have to try to take away people's votes to even have a chance at winning?
Don't tell me why I'm bad. I already know I'm bad.

Tell me why I'm wrong.
Closed Thread