Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 08:26 AM
Planar Protector

Default Hillary Clinton is your next President

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Let that settle in. There's nothing you can do about it lol.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:28 AM
Fire Giant

If the RNC refuses to confirm Trump's nomination ... he runs as an independent and still ensures Hillary's victory. There is literally no other possible outcome.
Old 04-25-2016, 08:31 AM
Fire Giant

Trump would obliterate Hillary in a debate. Now let's see if the ones that would lose power/money from him winning (Goldman Sachse type people) will let it happen for the good of the country. Probably not
Old 04-25-2016, 08:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trump would obliterate Hillary in a debate. Now let's see if the ones that would lose power/money from him winning (Goldman Sachse type people) will let it happen for the good of the country. Probably not
All Trump does is insult people. He isn't good at debates, what in the world have you been watching. If your idea of a debate is trolling RnF forums, then yes Trump would win.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:03 AM
Planar Protector

Swish is right, R's loss confirmed months ago unless we get a 3rd party centrist to run and they eat enough votes to deny Billary a majority. As it stands for the R's, Trump is unelectable. Cruz is barely electable. Too many people in each faction hate the other faction and will sit at home sulking if their guy don't win. For the D's it doesn't matter what the people want, the party and media has spoken for Billary and that is what we're getting. I am going to write in BigJapan on my ballot.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:04 AM
Fire Giant

Yikes, were your feelings hurt? Must be an illegal in this country then because that's about the only people he's ever really insulted, and if this is the case then good riddance. "He isn't good at debates" yet he's millions of votes ahead of any other candidate, yeah okay
Old 04-25-2016, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

Millions of votes ahead of the terrible republican candidates. Tough to do. I am not an illegal, white as can be.
Old 04-25-2016, 09:22 AM
Kobold

As a republican who has voted exclusively republican every year I could vote (11 years), I will vote for Hillary if it comes Trump v Hillary.

Here's my problem with Trump - it's not even necessarily his policies - which aren't THAT crazy, except the no-muslim one, and having Mexico pay for a 2000 mile long "beautiful" wall... (lol)

My problem with Trump is that he mouths off when his ego is challenged. I would not feel confident when he goes oversees the countless times that Presidents do to talk to foreign leaders. A president needs to smile and shake the hands of people that he HATES. I don't feel that Trump is capable of swallowing his pride, and I worry that under a Trump presidency he is more likely to start WW3 than any other person running.

Hillary is annoying (as a republican). I fear that she will make legislation that will damage our small (or large) businesses. She may make guns harder to get, she may increase taxes slightly (but not as much as Bernie)... She's the lesser evil IMO. She's safe. I wouldn't worry about her destabilizing our country. She'd just be another Obama, which isn't that bad.

I would love another shot at Romney or Paul Ryan :/ oh well - 2020? Although at this rate, Kanye West will probably beat them in the popular vote in the primary, since clearly republicans like to vote in clowns.

There's also Kasich, who ISN'T crazy, but the only way that he could "win" the primary is in a contested convention, and what are the odds of Trump throwing in his support to Kasich? roughly 0%. That would tear the Republican party in half.

The Republican party is dead (or will be) as a result of this clown car filled with Trump and Cruz as the only options.
Last edited by Nerrp; 04-25-2016 at 09:27 AM..
Old 04-25-2016, 09:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by joppykid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All Trump does is insult people. He isn't good at debates, what in the world have you been watching. If your idea of a debate is trolling RnF forums, then yes Trump would win.
This. To people who aren't braindead, Trump comes off like a complete moron. He speaks at a 6th grade level so as not to confound his base.

"We're getting killed in trade. We've got very stupid people negotiating our trade. I do the best trade. I'm gonna make our trade great again."

Yeah okay Donald.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yet he's millions of votes ahead of any other candidate, yeah okay
Look at the other candidates. It's a clown car, and Trump is the top clown.
Last edited by Lune; 04-25-2016 at 09:48 AM..
Old 04-25-2016, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. To people who aren't braindead, Trump comes off like a complete moron. He speaks at a 6th grade level so as not to confound his base.

"We're getting killed in trade. We've got very stupid people negotiating our trade. I do the best trade. I'm gonna make our trade great again."

Yeah okay Donald.

Look at the other candidates. It's a clown car, and Trump is the top clown.
Sure, Trump may be a part of the dog n pony show but before him no one on either side of the isle was talking about Immigration or Trade. They were stuck talking about fetuses and gay marriage.
Closed Thread