Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2016, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Default Premade Group level 35 - zone suggestions?

Looking for a list of zones/camps to go to at level 35. Ideally we like zones that are not crowded.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:47 AM
Fire Giant

Split paw. There's never anyone there. I leveled my last char there to 45.
Old 04-11-2016, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Nurga? Droga? Usually quiet.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Kaesora will be tough for you at this level, but very rewarding. Almost always deserted except for a random higher level on Xalgoz. High ZEM in Kaesora (higher than nearly any other dungeon of this level range). Try to break past the spiders and to the undead in the tower or library. Spiders are very annoying because of their necromantic propensities.

Dalnir, 2nd/3rd floor. Get some nodrop gear for your monk. Have an evac'r handy if you go to the 3rd floor; it'll save you a scary run past the Kly Overseer and his friends. Another almost-always-deserted dungeon.

Splitpaw, past the bridge. You'll often see people in front of the doors, but almost nobody goes past those doors, because it's pretty tough and it's easy to pull a train of 10+ if you aren't careful. (Watch the guy on the overpass as you go through the doors. He roams, but if he is there he will aggro you from above and pull a lot of his friends on his way to you.)

Lower Guk, live side. Everyone always goes dead side, but live side is underrated and almost always empty. Minotaurs are undercons, but make great pets later on. You can do the zone in, but there's a room in the maze with a bunch of shin near some other live frogs that makes a fine camp at your level.

Kedge Keep, entrance room. Mildly boring, but the swordfish are absolutely amazing xp in your mid-30s. You probably won't be able to go any further, though. Highest ZEM in game.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 04-11-2016, 12:26 PM
Kobold

Hackenbeck gets my nomination.

The village of Hackenbeck is located west of Ffarquhar on Thomas' Branch Line, it only appeared twice in the seasons 2 and 7 episodes The Runaway and (in a different appearance) Not So Hasty Puddings. As such it has very little public recognition and you will be unlikely to see others adventuring there.

My advice is to get there via Toby's branch line. It is true that Grodon's express line passes near there but you'll thank me when your not competing with the rush-hour crowds.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nurga? Droga? Usually quiet.
Good options too. If p99 ever adds the chardok revamp, you can have your factioning done already. Stockpile salts and skins, wait till the revamp comes out, sell them for mega profit.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodors Finest Poster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hackenbeck gets my nomination.

The village of Hackenbeck is located west of Ffarquhar on Thomas' Branch Line, it only appeared twice in the seasons 2 and 7 episodes The Runaway and (in a different appearance) Not So Hasty Puddings. As such it has very little public recognition and you will be unlikely to see others adventuring there.

My advice is to get there via Toby's branch line. It is true that Grodon's express line passes near there but you'll thank me when your not competing with the rush-hour crowds.
lol
Old 04-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

I don't think I've run into another player in Sol A gnomes since classic era, and I almost always make a stop in Sol A when leveling a new character or PLing friends. Think they're good exp until at least 40, probably longer even due to the Sol A ZEM. As long as most of them are still blue con you'd probably have a hard time finding better exp else where. They're very MR though, so definitely be prepared to handle that.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:28 PM
Kobold

I feel like ToFS might be viable
Old 04-11-2016, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerrp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel like ToFS might be viable
yeah, 2nd floor if you've got a careful puller...can get dicey if mobs aren't kept rooted/snared.
Closed Thread