Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2022, 01:47 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Especailly since the left says there is an alt right millitary trying to start a civil war.
If by the left, you mean the Obama, Trump, and Biden Justice Departments. And I'm not sure starting a civil war is the exact term, but maybe...
Old 11-22-2022, 01:51 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People, good people are saying that his nanna or mother is a sister to a republican somethingorother. Previous attack was hidden.
Cant seem to find the original article though. Even if i do, you all will likely refute it cuz dont like my sauce.
You should become a republican dude.

There is only one Sovereign.
Old 11-22-2022, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

Randy Voepel grandfather. Former GOP lawmaker. From a website, by people, good people.

Quote:
The 22-year-old suspect is accused of killing at least five patrons and injuring at least 25 more. Aldrich was previously arrested in June 2021 after allegedly threatening to blow up his mother’s house using a homemade bomb. While he was charged with two counts of felony menacing and three counts of first-degree kidnapping as a result of the incident, those charges were later dropped and the records were sealed
Ohhh conspiracy.
Old 11-22-2022, 01:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People, good people are saying that his nanna or mother is a sister to a republican somethingorother. Previous attack was hidden.
Cant seem to find the original article though. Even if i do, you all will likely refute it cuz dont like my sauce.
One thing I wouldn’t disagree on is when it turns out his mother is a piece of shit, and his father is probably non-existent

I’ve said before, if I had my way, the parents of mass murderers, especially young ones, would be thrown in prison for decades for raising one. Would make parents everywhere pay more attention to how fucked up their kids are getting. You don’t get off if you bailed before the kid was born either
Old 11-22-2022, 02:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should become a republican dude.

There is only one Sovereign.
Silly boy, i dont define myself by any political affiliation i may, or may not have.
The answer to many problems is usually somewhere in the middle of (from my point of view) labor ~ working mans party and Liberal, elitist.
But even those generalizations dont really do such a complex subject justice.
If i could pick bits of one sides policies and mix it wif bits of the other sides policies. Then we talkin.
Polies, even if they agree wif an idea from across the floor HAVE TO DISAGREE, out of principal. Thats our problem right there. Cant be seen to make the current gubba seem to be good. Even if it fucks everything.
Old 11-22-2022, 09:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Silly boy, i dont define myself by any political affiliation i may, or may not have.
The answer to many problems is usually somewhere in the middle of (from my point of view) labor ~ working mans party and Liberal, elitist.
If i could pick bits of one sides policies and mix it wif bits of the other sides policies. Then we talkin.
Polies, even if they agree wif an idea from across the floor HAVE TO DISAGREE, out of principal. Thats our problem right there. Cant be seen to make the current gubba seem to be good. Even if it fucks everything.
Are you sure you're not a member of the Bogan party?
Old 11-22-2022, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One thing I wouldn’t disagree on is when it turns out his mother is a piece of shit, and his father is probably non-existent

I’ve said before, if I had my way, the parents of mass murderers, especially young ones, would be thrown in prison for decades for raising one. Would make parents everywhere pay more attention to how fucked up their kids are getting. You don’t get off if you bailed before the kid was born either
💯
Old 11-22-2022, 12:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
👑🚫
Old 11-22-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

Do they have burger king in AUstraliuiua?
Old 11-22-2022, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do they have burger king in AUstraliuiua?
They do but it's chevaline.
Closed Thread