Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you be playing, and on what team?
Yes, I will be playing on the Good Team (Dentist) 18 28.13%
Yes, I will be playing on the Evil Team (Azrael) 18 28.13%
I would not play on that box 28 43.75%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 01:25 PM
Banned

Very weird
Old 03-22-2016, 01:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis_mornin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus salt calm down dude. The server your team has been relentlessly beta testing and preparing for has been out for only 4 days. Not to mention you are rolling with the best class make up when we made shit like paladin's just to fuck around. Dentists was griefed off red99 by better players. Rolling with a group of mages at lvl 20 on a broken server isn't going to change that.

If Dentists were griefed off Red99 then so were you (by nihilum why are you admitting are better players?), as you were apart of "our crew" during our presence on Red99.. Only when nihilum got the mass ban did you return, and gyno your way into empire, to claim glory and win over the box.. No one really beta tested all that much other than nerfed. Morning you have spent close to equal time on these boxes and are completely familiar with how things are there.. Problem is you brought some of your red99 new guys to fight a crew who has been together 5-10 years and expected to steam roll us... That didnt happen, people got flustered and we move on.
I am glad you all are bored as fuck on red99, hopefully you can get a solid crew together yourself and we can have some good fights.

Tallboys etc are already getting their shit together and adjusting, so all in all it has the potential to be a blast here.

I think this weekend is the most fun and the most pvp a emulator has seen in years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 03-22-2016, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Losing to Nihi and Holo, now going hard on a devnoob/image box, def the symbol of something.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Losing to Nihi and Holo, now going hard on a devnoob/image box, def the symbol of something.
chuckled, heavily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D View Post
u are the king
Quote:
good lord guido is a monster
Old 03-22-2016, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Dentists were griefed off Red99 then so were you (by nihilum why are you admitting are better players?), as you were apart of "our crew" during our presence on Red99.. Only when nihilum got the mass ban did you return, and gyno your way into empire, to claim glory and win over the box.. No one really beta tested all that much other than nerfed. Morning you have spent close to equal time on these boxes and are completely familiar with how things are there.. Problem is you brought some of your red99 new guys to fight a crew who has been together 5-10 years and expected to steam roll us... That didnt happen, people got flustered and we move on.
I am glad you all are bored as fuck on red99, hopefully you can get a solid crew together yourself and we can have some good fights.

Tallboys etc are already getting their shit together and adjusting, so all in all it has the potential to be a blast here.

I think this weekend is the most fun and the most pvp a emulator has seen in years.
I don't point this often because I really don't have anything against certain players, but it is ironic to see the ego's on some of the comments I read considering the whole griefed off the box time period. =D
Old 03-22-2016, 01:39 PM
Fire Giant

if andis aint on the box, it cant be good

ya dig?

lol kringe remember when we were in ts together and you told me how to kill melveny in the mage botb?

haven't seen melveny on since. man that shit was lawl

will never forget that lol

Quote:
u are the king
Quote:
good lord guido is a monster
Old 03-22-2016, 01:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No they said you were going way too hard over there and I shrugged it off

Playing 4 days straight and "sounds like good at ever quest" was the joke

BACK OFF M8
Miss you baby, when you gonna come back so we can argue about shit for no reason.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:48 PM
Banned

The good thing about that server is you don't need a solid crew. You can play casually and do fine.

I doubt anyone will come over with what you would consider a solid crew because it is a very casual server but I don't think that will set people back that much. They may have to grind out PvP points a bit longer since they will miss out on the easy kills but no rush if this server is really going on for 6 month.

Day 1 in 50 range will probably be a slaughter with epics being bought but everyone should catch up in a couple weeks.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dis_mornin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Little weird.
Old 03-22-2016, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Non trolling aside. I did bring a crew who I have been playing with for years and would line up against anyone on any box. You just havent quite figured out who is who yet. Your team is out to an early lead. Benefit of having a plan and my team not really taking it all that serious. But we will fight back a little until burned out

Also it's a little offensive you would say I would gyno my way into Empire. That's crossing the line kringe.