Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-07-2022, 12:28 PM
Banned

For the luddites.

Remember there are always options. Greed shouldn't be one of them.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:29 PM
Planar Protector

what if all cancer was from fosil fuel in the air lol
Old 05-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Banned

well

i'm not saying we shouldn't

we should know though

and we should find better alnternatives and do without a little u know - hold ppl accountable for doing it right - like using ethyl instead --- even if the profit margin is 3% instead of 80%

now that has it's own pitfalls

i'm just saying we can be smart luddites with technological progression it's important to learn this stuff less we make these mistakes

even if we kill off everyone!!!!!!!! than we can leave some tablets behind (i'm not saying this is G-d) I pretty much believe in G-d the G-d as a source of everything and sorta being everything that was is and will be

now -----

think about it like this though

I wonder if I'm dying from lead poisoning

My mom and dad were in the electrical engineering fields and my mom was a solderer and i lived outside a giant copper mine (not sure about this one might have been totally safe) among other things I was born at the tail end of 80-81 so right when lead poisoining was tapering off, but way out west were everyone was like ppssshhh --- maybe that worked in my favor tho because mormons are sorta luddites sometimes

anyway ---- i grew up with a lot of lead solder in the house and the fumes from that and hanging out and did a lot of soldering for work too i mean my lead exposure is right up there

---- i'm not playing the victim card here i'm just rationally laying this out as an example and my current symptoms are very much like Mr Midges (or whatever his name was)

now that lead usage let us build computers and do things and may indeed save all of us one day - like you say jibartik - pure luddism is certain death and no great dark beyond in the vasstly deep realms of the infinite with satan.

So

I'm just saying

Be aware

Don't just do things for pleasure or power

hold other people accountable to that

and share this great big beautiful earth and existence G-d gave you. Satan doesn't give a flying fuck whether we live or die. If anything were a curiosity that Satan is JEALOUS of.

I hope this is interesting and not just more annoying shitposting.

G-d Bless.

Maybe cancer rates have gone up, maybe they are always pretty high, I don't know how much, maybe they need to go up to 50% for the human species to ascend. I think we can do better. I don't want to be like California were everything is cancer. I also don't want to be like the Roman empire. I feel like the romans had good thing going for them if they could have staved off lavish decadence and collapse.

and we should strive for progress, like using nuclear fission to crack hydrogen fuel cells out of things. Or building minisuns.

I'm trying to say this is much bigger than lead or nukelear. And Nukclear is a good option. Compared to most others, with the least casualties. Mix that in with some low energy luddism and you maybe have an interesting long term mode that will work while we learn more interesting stuff, like where the shadowmen come and go from.
Last edited by starkind; 05-07-2022 at 12:53 PM..
Old 05-07-2022, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

I heard someone say "if you were full of petroleum, wouldn't YOU drain those toxins from your body? Maybe after we finish the earth will flourish!"

I was like, well that's a good point I guess.
Old 05-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Banned

Once humanity dies or has to move on or move underground yes the earth will re-flourish -- all those bacteria and microrganisms will break that oxygen, sequester the carbon and create a new atmosphere of like 80% oxygen again. like it used to be or whatever it was.

We'll either be living in domes or underground or offworld (not even be human anymore like u and me are) and awaken to a world full of dinosaurs or giant dogs that are like 200ft tall. And we'll start the process over again. I think it will be beautiful. I'm mournful of not being there...

but hay I have wow, eq and NMS, and someone makes sure i eat a little bit every day so I am not in a place to really bitch

we should still do the nukes now.

y not do both?

anyway. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2022, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Atlanteans at the cave door when we try to go underground

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-07-2022, 01:19 PM
Banned

Attached Images
File Type: jpg PBF077-Bunny_Pit.jpg (21.0 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by bomaroast; 05-07-2022 at 01:21 PM..
Old 05-07-2022, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaroast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gay rabbits woulda died in the bottom of the pit

it's nature!
Old 05-07-2022, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if jesus shows up and he teams up with elon, would you follow them into the darkness?

or would you be like, wait you guys together? and be suspicious.

He looks incredibly tense and Chinese there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gay rabbits woulda died in the bottom of the pit

it's nature!
Still a mountain of corpses! (Oh I thought you meant if some of the offspring was gay).

Look you can force ppl to reproduce...you're going to have to steal my DNA tho and clone me.
Last edited by starkind; 05-07-2022 at 03:29 PM..
Old 05-08-2022, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what if all cancer was from fosil fuel in the air lol
All cancer is part of us as humans, anomalies and mutations form the basis of our ability to adapt. Get rid of cancer, and we loose that ability too. So, our greatest strength is also our weakness.
We need to know this. We are fighting ourselves in our quest to rid us of cancer.
Also, when humans procreate the female forms a cist on the wall of the uterus. This forms a basis for the group of cells to adhere to.
Cists are bad or good?
You get to decide.
Surely an intelligent designer would have made a better design. Another subject for another time.