Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2022, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But they definitely don't care about consent, the age has little to do with it, part of overturning Roe v. Wade is to make it so that it's easier for them to get away with rape, since a fair portion of their base are incels (or some variation) and they have to cater to their base. I mean, some of them can't get anywhere with women through consensual relationships - just look at some posts on this very forum
Kind of a weird take. To my knowledge there are no known incel rapists. There are some incel mass murderers, which is worse, but they don’t rape

Secondly, I don’t think incel applies to many people here, such as Jib. I have never recalled seeing Jib talk about wanting to meet girls. That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t, maybe he does and just doesn’t talk about it. But an incel is someone who wants to meet girls but girls don’t want to meet him

What more likely categorizes some people here is MGTOW, a larger movement which stands for Men Who Go Their Own Way. The difference between MGTOW and incel is that an incel still wants to meet girls, and is usually still trying up until the point they lose their mind and go on a killing spree. MGTOW’s have given up. They are the American version of Japan’s herbivore men. They have no more interest in women due to how they perceive women. They are generally safer than incels
Old 05-06-2022, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you are misunderstanding the right here

I do not think they care much about interracial marriage much, except for fringe elements possibly, like maybe Nick Fuentes types

But they definitely don't care about consent, the age has little to do with it, part of overturning Roe v. Wade is to make it so that it's easier for them to get away with rape, since a fair portion of their base are incels (or some variation) and they have to cater to their base. I mean, some of them can't get anywhere with women through consensual relationships - just look at some posts on this very forum - so if they whittle away at the general rights of women... well... problem solved, for some of them. Obviously nobody will acknowledge this

You can see examples of this stuff in the past decade or so all over the place
That’s a bit much dude. They are rednecks but not rapists
Old 05-06-2022, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kind of a weird take. To my knowledge there are no known incel rapists. There are some incel mass murderers, which is worse, but they don’t rape

Secondly, I don’t think incel applies to many people here, such as Jib. I have never recalled seeing Jib talk about wanting to meet girls. That doesn’t mean that he doesn’t, maybe he does and just doesn’t talk about it. But an incel is someone who wants to meet girls but girls don’t want to meet him

What more likely categorizes some people here is MGTOW, a larger movement which stands for Men Who Go Their Own Way. The difference between MGTOW and incel is that an incel still wants to meet girls, and is usually still trying up until the point they lose their mind and go on a killing spree. MGTOW’s have given up. They are the American version of Japan’s herbivore men. They have no more interest in women due to how they perceive women. They are generally safer than incels
All of my takes are weird, my positions are not majority ones. Let us recall just how much rape is not reported as things stand now and in the recent past, and if a woman is facing prison time for having an abortion or miscarriage... well... that's even more pressure not to report one

I don't believe for a second these monsters when they say "we're just leaving it up to the states" or that there won't be punishments for crossing state lines to get abortions in states that do allow them. I do think they will act on it federally when they get power again, that's what the conservative majority on courts is all about. They have been planning this for decades, and it serves all kinds of purposes in the conservative playbook

MGTOW divorced guys, incels, they're all kissin' cousins to me. I don't really pay much attention to the actual words conservatives say, because they are either liars or brainwashed for the most part... but their actions, to me, read as if they're going to take this to other dark places. They've been telling us they will for years
Old 05-06-2022, 06:36 PM
Banned

Generalizing giant groups of people always goes over really well, and definitely never leads to hyperbole and sadism.
Old 05-06-2022, 06:42 PM
Banned

There’s a girl version of something toxic like incels. The polar opposite of someone who wants to get an abortion is a woman who gets so crazy about having a baby (when no one will sleep with them), that they decide to murder another pregnant woman, cut her baby out, then try to pretend it was their baby. Which never works. But a surprising number still try despite having zero chance of success. Probably low IQ people like incels

They’re smaller in quantity but just showing both genders have some toxicity to them
Old 05-06-2022, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its like Lea sacrificed for nothing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trolling for lawsuits like Dino for swamp donkeys at the honky-tonk.
Old 05-06-2022, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s a girl version of something toxic like incels. The polar opposite of someone who wants to get an abortion is a woman who gets so crazy about having a baby (when no one will sleep with them), that they decide to murder another pregnant woman, cut her baby out, then try to pretend it was their baby. Which never works. But a surprising number still try despite having zero chance of success. Probably low IQ people like incels

They’re smaller in quantity but just showing both genders have some toxicity to them
That this can even happen shows how fundamentally our society and the sociology it is based on is broken.

There was a lady around here with something like 30 dead babies in her trailer and maybe some more buried around the property. For triple quadruple reals.
Old 05-06-2022, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

If abortion is murder than a victim of rape who has to have an abortion has the legal grounds to call the rapist the murderer.

Like you could make the punishment for rape the death penalty if abortion is illegal but you don’t understand that instead you’re like “oh no they want to have no abortions because they think it’ll make them easier to rape people!”

I can’t even imagine how you would figure that illegal abortion means that it’s easier to rape people like could you even explain that if you had to?
Old 05-06-2022, 07:26 PM
Banned

That kid is gonna have ur DNA. U better go to the drug infirmary and locked isolation ward. For life.. without parole. Where you will meet with Jesus. Just prior to meeting G-d.
Old 05-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any chance you could stop posting every irrational string of nonsense that excretes itself from your brain
Mean words like this will never change anyone for the better.
Closed Thread