Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2023, 04:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny cause libs always rage about capitalism, and then you see such a blatant exploitation of sick people in need of extensive therapy and they cheer about how great it is to turn little johnny into a money printing machine for unscrupulous medical professionals.
A lifetime of hormones + surgeries is not only “lifesaving” but also highly profitable. So a win/win, a no brainer IMO
Old 04-03-2023, 04:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lifetime of hormones + surgeries is not only “lifesaving” but also highly profitable. So a win/win, a no brainer IMO
they don't even hide it. talk about the shit in stockholder meetings.

goldman-asks-is-curing-patients-a-sustainable-business-model.html

Quote:
Goldman Sachs analysts attempted to address a touchy subject for biotech companies, especially those involved in the pioneering “gene therapy” treatment: cures could be bad for business in the long run.
that shit just feeds into my conspiracies about the cure for cancer, aids or water powered cars that GM squashed.

Last edited by Ekco; 04-03-2023 at 04:29 PM..
Old 04-03-2023, 04:48 PM
Banned

I thought we were talking about the fat fucking pedophile that controls your party and his attempt on the life of his VP, why are you schizos all blathering about LGBT shit as usual?
Old 04-03-2023, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought we were talking about the fat fucking pedophile that controls your party and his attempt on the life of his VP, why are you schizos all blathering about LGBT shit as usual?
you don't think this is fucked up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
medical billing has basically plateaued for every single service, across the entire industry insurance companies are putting their foot down and saying this is what we'll pay and you'll like it.

gender affirming care creates a life-long patient 100% dependent on the medical industry for their mental and physical sense of self, they will require a plethora of services for their entire lives and the vast majority of it will not be paid by an insurance company.

It'll mostly all be out of pocket medical bills, or gov't funded, which the medical industry can lobby and bully their way into billions
Old 04-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
apparently, Pence has forgiven him, think he even called Braggs indict politically motivated. the power of abrahamic religions and being on the right side of a political money printing press seems to be pretty powerful.

who are we to argue?
Old 04-03-2023, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

how i unironically consider these political debates of ours. i wish we had VR headsets and topics that actually matter.

Old 04-03-2023, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
apparently, Pence has forgiven him, think he even called Braggs indict politically motivated. the power of abrahamic religions and being on the right side of a political money printing press seems to be pretty powerful.

who are we to argue?
Guy just really wants to be president, even if most GOPtards would rather get their hands around his neck to appease the pedophile in charge of their party.
Old 04-03-2023, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Guy just really wants to be president, even if most GOPtards would rather get their hands around his neck to appease the pedophile in charge of their party.
thoughts on all the SS agents being Subpoenaed. are they loyal foot soldiers of führer Trump?

Quote:
FOX News is told multiple U.S. Secret Service agents connected to Former President Donald Trump have been subpoenaed & are expected to testify before the D.C. grand jury likely on Friday. The grand jury appearances are related to the Special Counsel Jack Smith probe into the handling of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago.
Old 04-03-2023, 05:47 PM
Banned

more hoaxes, great

is Jussie Smollett gonna be there? And Michael Avenatti? Adam Schiff? LOL
Old 04-03-2023, 06:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's the "libtard" wing of the democrat party. consisting of communists and college students. they would be in their own separate party consisting of only members of "the squad" and Bernie Sanders if we had ranked voting and multiple parties like every other developed western nation.

same problem exists with the republicans, but i understand neo nazis don't speak for all the people who just want lower taxes.
If only it were just a fringe; joe biden the literal president apparently thinks its "sinful" not to chemically sterilize and castrate children before they can possibly understand the long term implications of doing so.

I love the new retarded mantra "protect trans kids". Yes I agree, we should protect them from the batshit insane doctors and parents who want to cut their perfectly healthy bodies up and lead them down a road of complete insanity forever. Call me old fashioned, but I think that's bad
Closed Thread