Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think now that abortion is illegal its time for us to be able to make abortion as a result of rape, a manslaughter, or murder 1 case for the rapist.

Would that alleviate your concerns abut rape? Nothing in the constitution against the state terminating the pregnancy or killing someone. (because govs are not accountable to anyone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])
Nope, I want you guys to address why people would abort since you claim to care so much. You won’t though. Hypocrites
Old 06-29-2022, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

That's the accountability version of just reading the headline.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, I want you guys to address why people would abort since you claim to care so much. You won’t though. Hypocrites
are you on drugs? Im a democrat for life, I have fought your bush voting ass for abortion rights the entire time.

Its YOUR geneartion of bushers that have been paving the way for this.

You been a democrat for exactly 2 years and under your guy we lost roevwade

gtfo outa here with your crocodile tears you voted for republicans your whole life, there is nothing you can say about abortion gtfo here.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speaking of clinging bitterly to things, hows that 'overturning the 2020 election' thing going on your side?
Nah no need to overturn

Obviously rigged though. Hope that helps.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

I mean you prefer Russia so I’m disinclined to believe you’re making an actual point

No offense
Old 06-29-2022, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean you prefer Russia so I’m disinclined to believe you’re making an actual point

No offense
lmao listen to you. Exactly like how for 15 years you said we loved Islamic terrorist's because we said not all Muslims.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you on drugs? Im a democrat for life, I have fought your bush voting ass for abortion rights the entire time.

Its YOUR geneartion of bushers that have been paving the way for this.

You been a democrat for exactly 2 years and under your guy we lost roevwade

gtfo outa here with your crocodile tears you voted for republicans your whole life, there is nothing you can say about abortion gtfo here.
I voted for Kerry in ‘04

Biden didn’t ban abortion, that was red team. Don’t tell them you’re pro choice, the Catholic lynch squad will come after you in their pointy hats
Old 06-29-2022, 10:39 PM
Planar Protector

Let me guess you are telling me 1 out of 5 elections because you voted republican

every

other

time.
Old 06-29-2022, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
lmao listen to you. Exactly like how for 15 years you said we loved Islamic terrorist's because we said not all Muslims.
You take things too seriously. Get out more. I recommend alaska. Wait a bit though right now the wildfires are awful in terms of smoke
Old 06-29-2022, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Let me guess you are telling me 1 out of 5 elections because you voted republican

every

other

time.
I told you the one where bush was on the ballot since you mentioned him
Closed Thread