Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Raren ^_^
sup pedros
Old 09-27-2010, 07:27 PM
Sarnak

i haven't played in a couple months since I reformatted my computer

can you shoot me a pm with the mumble info?

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 09-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Banned

You know, Raren, it's not too late for you to change your life. You could get off the drugs and booze, get an education, find a good job, maybe even meet a nice girl or boy to share your life with.

I understand that you're angry about me ridiculing your lack of skills and knowledge in EverQuest. I told you that I'd stop if you stopped badmouthing Tralina. This is a simple offer: act decently and I'll treat you decently. Give me or my friends a hard time and I'll say cruel things that make you feel bad about yourself. Your choice.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mani [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Talking from experience I assume?
naw because i was the only ib that quit and decided to join da didnt have to suck dick but because alawen got booted like a bitch and booted from trans also yah he has to suck some durison cock. nizzarr had to suck some cock also because after nizzars mommy hanging up on durison and durison being pisst durison told nizzarr to get on his knees and suck his dick
Old 09-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Banned

yall hating on my english skills can fuck off

yah fuck you spoolie and evo and jaytee =)
Old 09-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Banned

You were never a member of IB. You didn't make the cut. I was never a member of Transcendence. I was never even tagged.

I've grown weary of responding to you.
Old 09-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alawen Everywhere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know, Raren, it's not too late for you to change your life. You could get off the drugs and booze, get an education, find a good job, maybe even meet a nice girl or boy to share your life with.

I understand that you're angry about me ridiculing your lack of skills and knowledge in EverQuest. I told you that I'd stop if you stopped badmouthing Tralina. This is a simple offer: act decently and I'll treat you decently. Give me or my friends a hard time and I'll say cruel things that make you feel bad about yourself. Your choice.

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUKKKEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LOLLLLLLLLLLLL'D

Re-fucking-lax bro.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 09-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Fire Giant

fail flame raren, you came off looking the fool instead
Old 09-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kender [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fail flame raren, you came off looking the fool instead
i never fail im like superman on these forums
Old 09-27-2010, 09:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raren. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So i was talking to Alawen today on P99 and he is telling me reason why DA is doing so good and reason why they killed Spiroc Lord is because he told DA how to kill it. he then told me reason why IB is falling apart is because he is not in the guild anymore

like seriously alawen werent you talking shit to DA when you were in IB about how they would never reach past island 5 because they are all just a bunch of zergs?

so DA we all know Alawen applied to your guild and this is what is going to happen i can tell the future. you guys are going to start killing spiroc lords and maybe island 6. your then going to reject his application and he is going to post on the boards the reason why you guys did this shit was because of him and that your all jsut a bunch of idiots

so durison save yourself the embarassment and dont even tag this moron
It doesnt matter. youre banned. move on. go fuck with kids that play wow. atleast they are more suseptible to youre ignorance.
Closed Thread