Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2023, 11:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They just took over

All they have to do is stop the bleeding until Maga King takes back his thrown in 2024
They just took over and immediately appointed a house speaker from the failed state of California, pushed the Omnibus bill through, and sent 82 billion dollars to Ukraine lmao

like yeah

I dont think the same things would have happened if the Republicans hadnt taken the house
Old 01-24-2023, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They just took over and immediately appointed a house speaker from the failed state of California, pushed the Omnibus bill through, and sent 82 billion dollars to Ukraine lmao

like yeah

I dont think the same things would have happened if the Republicans hadnt taken the house
Omnibus was before McCarthy took over
Old 01-24-2023, 11:06 PM
Planar Protector

military aid to ukraine is a big fuckin deal

i don't understand why its even a debate

send. them. fucking. everything. laugh. as. world. burns.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omnibus was before McCarthy took over
well idk enough about politics to know that, i basically just get drunk and watch timcast
Old 01-24-2023, 11:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
military aid to ukraine is a big fuckin deal

i don't understand why its even a debate

send. them. fucking. everything. laugh. as. world. burns.
for a war that wouldnt have even happened if the US didnt start it? lmao. I feel so stupid that I volunteered for Military service after 9/11, and I was thinking "yknow what, that wont work with today's generation of woke liberals. they'll never volunteer for a war or go along with a draft"

flash forward 2 months and now every woke 20 year old wants war with Russia because they are nazis (in reality the worst hate crimes Ive ever witnessed on the internet come out of Ukraine)

people are so dumb, and even speaking about such matters is verboten and unpatriotic

says the people who just spent the last 4 years taking a knee and burning our flag and saying america is evil
Old 01-24-2023, 11:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WokeCat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well idk enough about politics to know that, i basically just get drunk and watch timcast
Timcast is too sensationalist for me
Old 01-24-2023, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yea fine do your thing just don't vote Democrat

They suck
Old 01-24-2023, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
for a war that wouldnt have even happened if the US didnt start it? lmao. I feel so stupid that I volunteered for Military service after 9/11, and I was thinking "yknow what, that wont work with today's generation of woke liberals. they'll never volunteer for a war or go along with a draft"

flash forward 2 months and now every woke 20 year old wants war with Russia because they are nazis (in reality the worst hate crimes Ive ever witnessed on the internet come out of Ukraine)

people are so dumb, and even speaking about such matters is verboten and unpatriotic

says the people who just spent the last 4 years taking a knee and burning our flag and saying america is evil
this was inevitable and required to maintain world order, if any conflict between NATO/WP was gonna go down, it was gonna be on the land of ukraine, its perfectly suited for a ground war.

we give the ukrainians whatever they need to beat the russians back to the stone age, then we go on with our lives figuring out how to make the chinese shut the fuck up.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this was inevitable and required to maintain world order, if any conflict between NATO/WP was gonna go down, it was gonna be on the land of ukraine, its perfectly suited for a ground war.

we give the ukrainians whatever they need to beat the russians back to the stone age, then we go on with our lives figuring out how to make the chinese shut the fuck up.
explain to me why Russia is my enemy? Like why would I want to see them in the stone age? I like most Russian people Ive met and find their history and culture fascinating

But explain this to me:

Why is Russia evil compared to China? Is it because China is more useful to US interests?

Why is Russia evil compared to Iran? (who they asked for more oil since we boycotted Russia)

Why is Russia evil compared to America? I can see the same people saying it would have been justified if America dropped bombs on Ukraine prior to this happening.
Old 01-24-2023, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
explain to me why Russia is my enemy? Like why would I want to see them in the stone age? I like most Russian people Ive met and find their history and culture fascinating

But explain this to me:

Why is Russia evil compared to China? Is it because China is more useful to US interests?

Why is Russia evil compared to Iran? (who they asked for more oil since we boycotted Russia)

Why is Russia evil compared to America? I can see the same people saying it would have been justified if America dropped bombs on Ukraine prior to this happening.
like any conflict, its got nothing to do with the indigenous people. its all about governments that cant get along.

russia is basically a mafia state, they gotta go
Closed Thread