Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2023, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lot of personal attacks then lets loose a ton of personal attacks on JP

Horza, the rare breed of incel who respects women so much that he won’t ever leave his apartment and approach one. Horza the anti-vaxxer who hates other anti-vaxxers
he's also the guy who believes pedophilia is just another part of the sexual identity spectrum.
Old 01-08-2023, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's also the guy who believes pedophilia is just another part of the sexual identity spectrum.
I didn't repeatedly vote for the guy who regularly flew on Epstein's colorfully nicknamed Lolita Express.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lot of personal attacks then lets loose a ton of personal attacks on JP
You should really stop talking political and life advice from fucking junkies.
Old 01-08-2023, 06:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You should really stop talking political and life advice from fucking junkies.
Why again? My life is great

What advice would you give? How to stay inside and be a raging hypocrite? How to be socially awkward and die alone?

Nah, I’ll stick with JP lol, but thanks buddy!
Old 01-08-2023, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Your father figure getting fucked up on benzos and frying his brain in a shady Russian clinic doesn't bode well for the tips he's giving out.
Old 01-08-2023, 06:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your father figure getting fucked up on benzos and frying his brain in a shady Russian clinic doesn't bode well for the tips he's giving out.
Here’s why either way, you’re probably upset

You’re the only, and I mean the only, person on here who hasn’t given any indication he lives anything close to a normal life. And every once in a while I remind you and anyone else reading of that

Now there’s 1 of 2 possibilities. One is that it’s all true, you are a loser unemployed shut in who should be the absolute last person on earth anyone should get life advice from

Or it’s not true, but you are too scared to give any indication of that. So myself and probably a decent amount of other people reading will assume it is true, that you’re a loser. That you’ll always be a loser

So anyway, it must kinda suck a little to have everyone think a certain way and be powerless to change their minds
Old 01-08-2023, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

I'm sorry, are you now pretending that Jordan Peterson isn't a benzo addicted junkie who sought dangerous treatment in Russia against his doctor's advice? Or do you just consider that a normal life in the trailer trash environment that you inhabit?
Old 01-08-2023, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I didn't repeatedly vote for the guy who regularly flew on Epstein's colorfully nicknamed Lolita Express.
i didn't vote for bill clinton, groomer.
Old 01-08-2023, 06:52 PM
Sarnak

Cool

This thread is so bad and very Facebook or Twitteresque. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I feel bad for looking it more than once, and you should too. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-08-2023, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm sorry, are you now pretending that Jordan Peterson isn't a benzo addicted junkie who sought dangerous treatment in Russia against his doctor's advice? Or do you just consider that a normal life in the trailer trash environment that you inhabit?
soooo
its a problem to make your own decisions in life?

thats what you're upset about? that he decided to make his own decision against the HOLY doctor that you and your cult worship?

LOL and you say its the right who is brain washed. you wanna shun people who DARE think for THEMSELVES?! bu..buu...but...DANGER!!! doctor gods told me it's DANGER!

like holy shit dude how big of a tool can someone be?

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-08-2023, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
None of what your recommendation on who to listen to matters when I don’t respect your opinion. And you’ve given me no indication I should

In fact, I respect every other leftist here more than you. Much more. I would listen to their opinion on motivation speakers more than yours any day of the week and twice on Sunday

You are a bottom feeder to me. A one-note troll, most likely shut in unemployed loser. And the funny thing is, I know your scared little brain doesn’t want to get in some “prove it” trap if you try to indicate otherwise. But hate to subvert expectations I wouldn’t even call you on it had you tried to indicate you AREN’T a loser. I would take it at face value. Too late now though

But you can keep espousing your opinion as if it matters to me
Closed Thread