Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2023, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha cool your jets man..I was talking about Trexxler. Read back.
my name is in text and everyone always spells it wrong, i get trexxler, trexler, trexeler
Old 02-16-2023, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol no. all you do is create conditions for repeat offenders to repeat offend.
The data doesn’t suggest that at all. You can look right now at all the data of all the countries all around the world right this second and see that just isn’t true. It sounds to me like you want america to be a little more like the Middle East.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were responding to him quoting you responding to me..
Yes I was he's the one who said Biden voters should be rounded up and executed, you only kramered into the conversation and tried to make it about yourself like forty minutes later. Trellxer that is.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I was he's the one who said Biden voters should be rounded up I just like to spout divisive trolling bullshit about people because Im a huge asshole.
Dont lump me in with your divisive bullshit.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The data doesn’t suggest that at all. You can look right now at all the data of all the countries all around the world right this second and see that just isn’t true. It sounds to me like you want america to be a little more like the Middle East.
sweden isn't america, and faces different crime fighting challenges.

if you put the average american prison lifer into one of their "dormitory prisons" they would destroy the furniture, create hundreds of shivs, and ass-fuck the warden.

learn something about the world, then come back and talk to me.
Old 02-16-2023, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You were responding to him quoting you responding to me..

Also if you agree with horza, and then want to say divisiveness is not the solution, you're eating your own tail.
Dude…what? Review page 3925 and forward.

I wasn’t directing that comment at you..and I was replying to a comment horza made about Trexller’s comment that I responded to on 3925.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-16-2023, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I dont like republicans but at least when they cut taxes for the rich, I get a piece of that tax cut. When its bail outs, there is inflation, and the rich get 10x in straight cash funding! I hate the policies.
Quote:
Aw man why’d you have to go and type that in. We were so fuckin’ close!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy said "those guilty of crimes most heinous should be rounded up and publicly executed" like an hour ago and we're just going to pretend he isn't a paste eating QAnon-er?
Quote:
Yeah it’s a good point. It sure seemed like his opinion to me. But when people are a bit ashamed of their views, it speaks for itself that he’s unwilling to defend them even anonymously on the internet.

Thats the literal back to back post conversation, with those quotes in each one of your replies! Including the one you say horza said, it was mine in there.

Hope this helps! You maybe got mixed up, and I accept your apology.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sweden isn't america, and faces different crime fighting challenges.

if you put the average american prison lifer into one of their "dormitory prisons" they would destroy the furniture, create hundreds of shivs, and ass-fuck the warden.

learn something about the world, then come back and talk to me.
Haha idk man. The data says otherwise and I’d rather base my opinion on that rather than some forum poster on EQ.

I have been around a lot of the world btw. Mostly stops in Europe and a few down mid east way with a nice long getaway in a dirt hole with friends.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Thats the literal back to back post conversation.

Hope this helps! You maybe got mixed up, and I accept your apology.
yeah skarne isn't doin great today
Planar Protector

learn something about the world, then come back and talk to me says a guy whose views are all based on a cable news talking head who rants about how candy has gotten too sexy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread