Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real story is that i was a leech on the guild from day one, lowest playtime of the officers, least helpful player - just a real piece of shit, especially when it came to shit no one wanted to do before and after raids

and then on one fateful night i took 2 PD robes for each of my toons

it wasn't until one day while raiding tov that a well intentioned and very important reporter named retticus revealed in a tell to me that he knew what i was up to

i knew he only had 40% RA (research assembled) behind my corruption, and since 90% of the guild didn't like him anyway, I attempted to strongarm his silence

so i erased his existence from the guild, but retticus had other plans

he outed me for faking my contributions to the guild, forcing the other leadership figures to pull their support from my disgusting ponzi scheme

the leadership figures reassured me that although my ponzi scheme had to end, the issue was over with retticus

but retticus took his work home with him, and he smelled the blood of an impotent leadership figure, so he started to send death threats to me and my family for the next few days

the leadership figures thought that was the only appropriate way for retticus to act after outing me for corruption

i disagreed

that's when i parked waspnado, glistening in his beautiful robe, up in plane of air forever and deleted cyren, never to return

-----

then, when i became a principal of a local elementary school, my vice president and i went to oversee a 1st grade teacher's classroom to find a small boy crying just outside the door

i asked the teacher why the boy was out there and she told us that the young boy tripped her purposely and she fell and hit her head on the side of the desk

being of sound mind, the vice principal and i rebuked the teacher in front of the children for using an unnecessary punishment on the boy - time outs are really far too cruel and draconian for school children

the teacher tried to fight the decision and complained we undermined her in front of the class

we told her to stop being so dramatic and that the problem was solved

the small boy went back to his seat and began taunting and spitting on the power tripping teacher while she went on with her lessons

the vice principal and i both nodded with agreement

problem solved

and now i'm settling down and becoming a parent

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, IDIOT
im sorry i melted your brain
Old 03-12-2016, 12:40 PM
Banned

if I have to hear about Cyrens mental breakdown on these forums one more fucking time I'm going to get out my mace and go on a quest.
Old 03-15-2016, 10:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the real story is that i was a leech on the guild from day one, lowest playtime of the officers, least helpful player - just a real piece of shit, especially when it came to shit no one wanted to do before and after raids

and then on one fateful night i took 2 PD robes for each of my toons

it wasn't until one day while raiding tov that a well intentioned and very important reporter named retticus revealed in a tell to me that he knew what i was up to

i knew he only had 40% RA (research assembled) behind my corruption, and since 90% of the guild didn't like him anyway, I attempted to strongarm his silence

so i erased his existence from the guild, but retticus had other plans

he outed me for faking my contributions to the guild, forcing the other leadership figures to pull their support from my disgusting ponzi scheme

the leadership figures reassured me that although my ponzi scheme had to end, the issue was over with retticus

but retticus took his work home with him, and he smelled the blood of an impotent leadership figure, so he started to send death threats to me and my family for the next few days

the leadership figures thought that was the only appropriate way for retticus to act after outing me for corruption

i disagreed

that's when i parked waspnado, glistening in his beautiful robe, up in plane of air forever and deleted cyren, never to return

-----

then, when i became a principal of a local elementary school, my vice president and i went to oversee a 1st grade teacher's classroom to find a small boy crying just outside the door

i asked the teacher why the boy was out there and she told us that the young boy tripped her purposely and she fell and hit her head on the side of the desk

being of sound mind, the vice principal and i rebuked the teacher in front of the children for using an unnecessary punishment on the boy - time outs are really far too cruel and draconian for school children

the teacher tried to fight the decision and complained we undermined her in front of the class

we told her to stop being so dramatic and that the problem was solved

the small boy went back to his seat and began taunting and spitting on the power tripping teacher while she went on with her lessons

the vice principal and i both nodded with agreement

problem solved

and now i'm settling down and becoming a parent

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, IDIOT
All I got out of this is that cyren is a self proclaimed piece of shit.

The rest TLDR
Closed Thread