Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2014, 07:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You come off as all knowing, and have all the solutions to fix red.

However you have jack for red experience.
Also, while personal attacks are on the table..

You come off as unprofessional. Ends justify all means for you.

You probably have never worked in sales on any meaningful level, and if you did it was unsuccessful.

The same is true for customer service. You aren't the face of anything professionally. You are in the back doing the heavy lifting, which can be admirable.

You have most likely never been burdened by the responsibility of, or to, a bottom line or a dead line.

I imagine you are a freelance programmer with a small portfolio of clients who don't seek well defined results.

You routinely use acronyms, slang, and programer lingo in order to make things seem overly complex, and often cite PICNIC or user error as the problem. The function or program works the way you built it, rather than the way the end user asked it to work.

The next time a client doesn't need any more projects handled, or doesn't call back, is because there was a lack of human decency and professionalism on the other end of the relationship.

Maybe I'm way off base, but I have seen a few episodes of Criminal Minds, figured I would try my luck at profiling you. I feel like it fits.

I can be an ass too. I just choose not to devolve to that level unless I have to.

Based on join date, I have been around only a few months less than you have- and that's just when I made this account so I could guide app. hmm.

How about Live? Wanna compare achievements?

How about the biggest one of which you mentioned. RED EXPERIENCE?

You played red? How much? Which toons? Which guilds? I am going to figure less than me in total hours, total levels, total characters, and total raids, in my 6 months.

Maybe developers and GMS are different but I didn't think you were allowed to play here, I bet I am wrong on that assumption though, since you are a Dev.

Maybe if you were playing here covertly, you had preferences for particular guilds? Seems like a conflict of interest. IDK. Better equip my tinfoil hat though starting to smell a little fishy.

Altogether sounds like you could potentially have JACK FOR RED EXPERIENCE.

Sorry I am getting a little rustled. It's one thing for a gentle insinuated insult, and a blatant call out insult.

“We spread the time as we can, but in the end the world takes it all back.”
[60 Assassin] Ricquire (Wood Elf)
Old 10-22-2014, 07:20 PM
Planar Protector

I for one will be voting with my wallet.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was paid, I could put up with a lot of crap.

However ....
Just to recap BTW. This is how you stepped up to the plate. Work ethic up front.

Anyone else here want to tell that to someone they are accountable to outside of the internet?

Old 10-22-2014, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricquire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You probably have never worked in sales on any meaningful level, and if you did it was unsuccessful.

The same is true for customer service. You aren't the face of anything professionally. You are in the back doing the heavy lifting, which can be admirable.

You have most likely never been burdened by the responsibility of, or to, a bottom line or a dead line.

I imagine you are a freelance programmer with a small portfolio of clients who don't seek well defined results.

You routinely use acronyms, slang, and programer lingo in order to make things seem overly complex, and often cite PICNIC or user error as the problem. The function or program works the way you built it, rather than the way the end user asked it to work.

The next time a client doesn't need any more projects handled, or doesn't call back, is because there was a lack of human decency and professionalism on the other end of the relationship.

Maybe I'm way off base, but I have seen a few episodes of Criminal Minds, figured I would try my luck at profiling you. I feel like it fits.

I can be an ass too. I just choose not to devolve to that level unless I have to.

Based on join date, I have been around only a few months less than you have- and that's just when I made this account so I could guide app. hmm.

You played red? How much? Which toons? Which guilds? I am going to figure less than me in total hours, total levels, total characters, and total raids, in my 6 months.

Maybe developers and GMS are different but I didn't think you were allowed to play here, I bet I am wrong on that assumption though, since you are a Dev.

Maybe if you were playing here covertly, you had preferences for particular guilds? Seems like a conflict of interest. IDK. Better equip my tinfoil hat though starting to smell a little fishy.

Sorry I am getting a little rustled. It's one thing for a gentle insinuated insult, and a blatant call out insult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricquire [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just to recap BTW. This is how you stepped up to the plate. Work ethic up front.

Anyone else here want to tell that to someone they are accountable to outside of the internet?
Hi, You sound like a entitled bitch. Haynar doesn't get paid to work on this project and He does a ton of work for this project. Go look at the pvp bug section.

Grow the fuck up and apologize to the man. Admit that you are wrong and also a piece of shit. Maybe he will take another look at your petition.

Sorry people who are rude to the staff piss me off, and Require you sir are a jackass.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2014, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All Right. I give up. No more free consulting.

I will say that everyone who plays here should feel entitled to acceptable customer service experience.

“You see, I have a policy about honesty and ass-kicking, which is, if you ask for it, then I have to let you have it.”
― Taylor Mali

Old 10-22-2014, 08:29 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elderan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haynar is not the brightest guy around, I would just ignore him.
I actually laughed out loud.

Thanks.

Peace.

H
Old 10-22-2014, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

You choose to play here fuck face. They aint selling you shit but instead wasting their time to give you something for free. He doesnt need to have worked in sales. Maybe a school aid breaking up 4th graders at recess would be better exp for what we got on R99.
In short fuck off. Like going to a damn soup kitchen and complaining there arent enough soup servers.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You choose to play here fuck face. They aint selling you shit but instead wasting their time to give you something for free. He doesnt need to have worked in sales. Maybe a school aid breaking up 4th graders at recess would be better exp for what we got on R99.
In short fuck off. Like going to a damn soup kitchen and complaining there arent enough soup servers.
So I guess those ads on the top of the forums are just for fun. Somebodies about to OD on cool-aid.
Old 10-22-2014, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Game is free, bottom line. You arent forced to play and you can go play any other game. You think he shouldnt get donations and pay for both servers out of pocket for 1200 people?
Come with a decent argument or dont post at all.
Closed Thread