Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2023, 12:13 PM
Banned

Discipline is how you get work done. Stay in shape. And contribute to a common goal. And makes up a lot for motivation or poor moral.

Integrity is realizing you gotta cultivate that Discipline in order to do your job. Duty. The right way.

Discipline creates routine which takes the think out of necessity and automates what you need to get the job done.

Feels good?
Old 04-25-2023, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes, people actually do the whole 4-chan NEET meme IRL not realizing that it's a psyop to encourage them to self-select out of the gene pool while simultaneously compounding the issues they deign to complain about?
Not enough antisemitism or humorous mental illness, 4/10 Gwaihir post.
Old 04-25-2023, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bolded the part that made my jaw drop. Are you serious? Some people here think that not putting in your time, in these united states, maybe being frugal, you end up with a pretty good deal as time goes by? Fuckin A.

Wait. Do they still expect a house? If they on the road then why not, you can always sleep up in an underpass, so we cool then. I'm a 3 time I-80 veteran baby. Ain't nothing wrong with the road, as long as you fucking plan and understand, the US interstate highway system is not your canopy bed.

But are they expecting like, you know, a house, electricity as you please, heat, etc.? A residence? With streets and sewer?

I'm early series Gen X. No self-respecting Gen X'er thinks this way. It's madness.

No true Gen X-er thinks such things.
I forget all their names. Multiple different posters here hated the idea of working, assuming that everyone in a capitalist society is somehow being cheated by working for a wage they agreed to, often due to having very little negotiating power there. Generally the better your skillset or reputation within a particular field, the higher you can negotiate your salary. But people who don’t want to bother with getting a USEFUL degree, or learning a trade skill, feel somehow cheated when they agree to what they see as an un-livable wage

Unlivable which is also hilarious when illegals work for fucking pennies and somehow find a way to survive by cramming 15-20 of them into a tiny shack or apartment, while these whiny millennials don’t even want to have to consider having multiple roommates in an apartment in a shitty part of town. Nope, for them it’s either a big fancy house on a McDonald’s wage with a skillset that involves mediocre video game player. or Capitalism Has Failed Us All

It’s just lazy unskilled people who never took any pride in their work before and likely cut corners every chance they got looking for an excuse to become “black pilled” and indulge their lazy hedonisms for as long as they can ride that SSID wave or being a worthless freeloader in their parent’s or relative’s home

IMO anyway
Old 04-25-2023, 01:50 PM
Banned

This one's a fucking mind blower

https://twitter.com/i/status/1650834751538843648

Letting people die then labeling it a COVID death, Jesus

I mean I knew it was close to this bad, but holy shit
Old 04-25-2023, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Jesus fuck, and these fuckin libtards wonder why we don't trust the gov't, the medical field, or anyone who pushed all the covid fuckin nonsense
Old 04-25-2023, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

It's like the Vietnam war, where success was measured by body count, which motivated american troops, specifically officers, to kill literally anything that moved.
Old 04-25-2023, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus fuck, and these fuckin libtards wonder why we don't trust the gov't, the medical field, or anyone who pushed all the covid fuckin nonsense
Who cares what you trailer trash think though??
Old 04-25-2023, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who cares what you trailer trash think though??
dude just the property i own is worth more than you will make more in your entire life
Old 04-25-2023, 03:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Erin Olszewski peddles right wing conspiracy bullshit and anyone who falls for her crap is doing so in order to avoid challenging their poisoned worldview.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...-hospital-find
Old 04-25-2023, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Erin Olszewski peddles right wing conspiracy bullshit and anyone who falls for her crap is doing so in order to avoid challenging their poisoned worldview.

https://www.mediamatters.org/coronav...-hospital-find
Her retweets are glorious though.

Tucker was part of the Dominion settlement. Had to be. No other reason to fire the most watched host on
@FoxNews
Closed Thread