Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2022, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or just tell everyone you know to maybe take a break after 10 hours and get a real life

Especially tell kids before they ruin their childhood
Hilarious because a UN study found it was the player audio rooms recruiting alt right sympathy.

https://www.un.org/counterterrorism/...lent-extremism

Quote:
online communities has created significant sub-cultures. While gaming can act as a force for good – forging new connections, or opportunities in support of conflict resolution, terrorists and violent extremists are increasingly exploiting these expanding spaces in attempts to recruit, radicalize, and disseminate propaganda. The threat is multifaceted with terrorists creating new games, modifying existing games, and utilizing adjacent gaming platforms to infiltrate every aspect of gamers’ lives.

As this threat is a growing concern to Member States, the United Nations Office of Counter Terrorism (UNOCT) is committed to raising awareness and providing programmatic responses to counter this exploitation as well as exploring opportunities developing the gaming space as a force for good in an effort to prevent violent extremism.
Old 10-29-2022, 12:49 PM
Planar Protector

The covers of the albums have pentagrams on them!!!

They paint their nails black too!!!!
Old 10-29-2022, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Liberals burning political websites and forums. (remember folks the nazi book burnings were destroying communist & political writings that were against the party)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2022, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Imagine hitting someone in the head with a hammer. That screams of a personal vendetta, not just trying to inflict harm. These two knew each other.
Old 10-29-2022, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Imagine hitting someone in the head with a hammer.
Well, when you're an anti 2nd amendment libtard that lives in california, there isnt a lot of options.
Old 10-29-2022, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine hitting someone in the head with a hammer. That screams of a personal vendetta, not just trying to inflict harm. These two knew each other.
Are you implying violence is somehow better when it's one stranger inflicting it upon another? What's the difference in terms of the ethics?

He's just another violent right wing guy, there's thousands of them in the USA. Most of them are police officers, that form of violence is completely acceptable to conservative hypocrites, but sometimes they're Kyle Rittenhouse or Q shamans and might possibly suffer limited consequences

Watch this guy get a Fox News segment in a few months
Old 10-29-2022, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

What makes him right wing?

Anti gun?

Greenpeace?

Posted on gaming forums?
Old 10-29-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again,

“On a different site, someone posting under DePape’s name repeated false claims about COVID vaccines and wearing masks, questioned whether climate change is real and displayed an illustration of a zombified Hillary Clinton dining on human flesh.

There appeared to be no direct posts about Pelosi, but there were entries defending former President Donald Trump and Ye, the rapper formally known as Kayne West who recently made antisemitic comments.

In other posts, the writer said Jews helped finance Hitler’s political rise in Germany and suggested an antisemitic plot was involved in Russia’s recent invasion of Ukraine.

In a Sept. 27 post, the writer said any journalists who denied Trump’s false claims of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election “should be dragged straight out into the street and shot.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/1...rsion-00064093
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-29-2022, 01:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What makes him right wing?

Anti gun?

Greenpeace?

Posted on gaming forums?

Replying to me on gaming forums?
added another one for ya, skarne.
Old 10-29-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
added another one for ya, skarne.
Thanks for spelling my username properly.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread