Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-30-2021, 03:10 PM
Fire Giant

Wasn't sure whether this was best suited for this thread of the Dune one, but i went to the Istanbul spice market today. Taking back almost 2kg worth of spices. As you may very well know, he who controls the spice controls the Universe!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

My last night here, so figured some hookah on the water overlooking Eminonu was in order.

Been a good two weeks but i'm about ready to go. This place is crazy. Plus with all the amazing food, if I stayed much longer i'd prolly end up as fat as Lulz!
Old 10-30-2021, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Istanbul is as close to living on a planet in the dune universe as you can get thx for the pics
Old 10-30-2021, 03:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Istanbul is as close to living on a planet in the dune universe as you can get thx for the pics
I want to build a naturally carved palace in Southern Utah.

---

Unpacked some stuff. Got cats home. And I'm still breathing. Weather is beautiful. I posted some great posts lately. Cats are happy. Pajamas soft. Good memories of dune. Supernatural on TV and BG1 is fun. Rereading death gate cycle.

Think imma be here one more day at the very least. And the several bbq joints around smell wonderful coming in through the screen windows smells great.
Old 10-31-2021, 12:00 AM
Banned

I’m drunk Chucky, wanna play?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg F86C8736-29A8-4648-AC2F-F6004E95E9BC.jpg (21.0 KB, 0 views)
Old 10-31-2021, 02:35 AM
Banned

Nice costume unsunghero!
Old 10-31-2021, 02:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice costume unsunghero!
Ty

It was one of the last ones left at the spirit store when you wait till the day of the party to look for one

I hadn’t seen the movie(s) in forever so I had to look up quotes on the way to toss out…
Old 10-31-2021, 09:04 AM
Banned

Woke up.

Internet still intact.

P99 servers running.
Old 11-01-2021, 06:01 AM
Large Bat

Strange feeling. My boss fired me for not getting vaccinated .. even though I've been working remotely for a long time .. I'm at home. I don't want anywhere .. It's still not the best, right?)) Opened duckdice, made a couple of bets, won)). No, not much, but the fact itself was important. Use the time to try working for yourself or look for a new boss? What would you choose?
Old 11-01-2021, 08:50 AM
Banned

Gambling when down on your luck... not smart.

I made a cup of coffee it's not to bad for instant coffee. I feel like I'll make it through the day, always a bonus.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nedion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Strange feeling. My boss fired me for not getting vaccinated .. even though I've been working remotely for a long time .. I'm at home. I don't want anywhere .. It's still not the best, right?)) Opened duckdice, made a couple of bets, won)). No, not much, but the fact itself was important. Use the time to try working for yourself or look for a new boss? What would you choose?
Not that hard to get vaccinated. Sounds like a you problem. Sorry you can't follow

simple instructions.