Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2022, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is having all these abortions anyway? How many people over 30 really need an abortion? Do people over 30 really have such a crazy party/sex life that they need abortions all the time?

It almost seems like they just find abortions fun, for some crazy reason.

I'm not Christian, but this is a Christian nation, and I'd rather not piss them off.
Don't worry, they control the courts and will try to install Trump as president for life as soon as they get the opportunity.
Old 06-25-2022, 07:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, they control the courts and will try to install Trump as president for life as soon as they get the opportunity.
I don't pay much attention to Trump. He could be completely wrong about everything.

I've just been tortured against my will for 16 years. Why would a secret society torture me, if for no reason? I can see the writing on the wall that people are trying to kill all the white people. So naturally I would like Trump more. I don't think Trump would want to kill all the white people.

He could be a dick though I dunno. I'm busy dying alone in a fake reality, to invest more time into a fake world, which probably wouldn't care about me either or.
Old 06-25-2022, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't pay much attention to Trump. He could be completely wrong about everything.

I've just been tortured against my will for 16 years. Why would a secret society torture me, if for no reason? I can see the writing on the wall that people are trying to kill all the white people. So naturally I would like Trump more. I don't think Trump would want to kill all the white people.

He could be a dick though I dunno. I'm busy dying alone in a fake reality, to invest more time into a fake world, which probably wouldn't care about me either or.
What is happening right now and do you need help?
Old 06-25-2022, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ask your mother.
i did, and well I guess i'm no longer her biggest dissapointment. thanks dude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2022, 07:54 PM
Fire Giant

I don't know where the microphone is, or what I have to do, to get this new group of liberals to stop torturing me.

They just came and knocked on my door, so I theorized, maybe I still need to say something to the Project 1999 world, or the Youtube world. But your world could also, not be, the correct world, I need to find to rescue me. You all could be ghosts, or a Russian Lan fake website. (I think I made up a fake Russian secret society, and acted like the real secret society was them.)

I just got the impression that the liberals torturing me, just wanted me to respond or say something.

I'd rather not ruin my reputation on project 1999. I previously gave up hope in communicating to a project 1999 world. But just then I figured I'd give it another try, because they knocked on my door as I read this.

So please don't hassle me or ban me. I've been trying to get rescued for a number of years now.
Old 06-25-2022, 07:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was tortured by a secret society, and then I got mad at my boss. And now I am assuming a bunch of liberals are torturing me, how the secret society used to torture me. By making clicking noises in my walls.

I'd rather not get in trouble, so if you all are not real, just don't respond back to me. I gave up hope on the project 1999 world, being real. And honestly if you all are not real, I'd rather not respond back because I don't want to ruin my Project 1999 reputation, on fake people who don't exist.
Old 06-25-2022, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gang stalking is a common delusion among schizophrenics. You can't help him by writing words, which I'm sure makes you very angry, Lib.
Old 06-25-2022, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haven't seen the dems this angry since the slaves were freed
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-25-2022, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Kill all the white people gang.
Old 06-25-2022, 08:34 PM
Fire Giant

It would be a bummer if I got banned from Project 1999. For people not understanding, how frustrating it is for me, to have everything I see out of my eyeballs, be that huge amounts of people are torturing me.

Even if, huge amounts of people torturing me is just a delusion/hallucination, it is very real for me.

Especially because classic EQ is my favorite thing in life, and the first thing I would ever ask for. I think I even remember talking to Project 1999, when it was still in theory and just being created. Saying to them, "I am being tortured by a secret society! Can you please make this emulator!" 10-12 or more years ago. Whenever it was.

I'd rather not be persecuted here though either. Not sure, if that has been or ever will be happening to me here. Even the trans girl seems to have been nice to me.

Hopefully I could find some happiness, being free in standing up for myself. But also, please don't ban me. EQ classic is best.

Hopefully, I can keep my mouth shut, until the Eskimo lives matter people, torture me in 10 years.
Closed Thread