Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2016, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

as far as im aware it was a joint raid after mutual pvp

gl and god bless
Old 02-18-2016, 01:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not crying about anything - I just don't like CS trying to grief Thunderdome on planar clears. GL.
Correct me if I have anything wrong, but didn't thunderdome come into hate after casual scum was there and initiate combat? didn't both guilds get along after and actually help out?

where exactly is the grief you speak of?
Old 02-18-2016, 01:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by brecon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hope Thunderdome and Valhalla keep growing and doing big things. I know Casual Scum will always remain a 4-10 person core guild that can't even master Kunark PVE content.
Lmao, so true. You should see them when they wipe to talendor with 30+, or noble in sky with 20. It's pretty lol worthy, it's no wonder why they don't have any velious loots. Probably haven't even gotten a lodi yet
Old 02-18-2016, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm not crying about anything - I just don't like CS trying to grief Thunderdome on planar clears. GL.
CS were up there first, TD used pvp on CS, CS used it back, then CS and TD raided together and TD received the majority of the loot.

but nice try
Old 02-18-2016, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

I don't think there is a single person I dislike in the server because you all make it fun, but I have a soft spot for TD and what they do for brand new people to our server.

And honestly, while the more established guilds will go after TD now and then in 1v1 PvP, I can't imagine the core of any of them declaring war on a TD raid.

In fact when people thought TD was under attack by CS I saw both Friends and Empire do something about it. So for all our fucked up shit, this is what makes Red great. When I played blue on live there was never this sort of help when newbies need it, but here it is off the charts.

I know, TL;DR
Old 02-18-2016, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAPhoenix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think there is a single person I dislike in the server because you all make it fun, but I have a soft spot for TD and what they do for brand new people to our server.

And honestly, while the more established guilds will go after TD now and then in 1v1 PvP, I can't imagine the core of any of them declaring war on a TD raid.

In fact when people thought TD was under attack by CS I saw both Friends and Empire do something about it. So for all our fucked up shit, this is what makes Red great. When I played blue on live there was never this sort of help when newbies need it, but here it is off the charts.

I know, TL;DR
i had so goog fun at a valhalla v TD eent in kith, 10 vs 20+? gratz on general TD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 02-18-2016, 02:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatitNerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lmao, so true. You should see them when they wipe to talendor with 30+, or noble in sky with 20. It's pretty lol worthy, it's no wonder why they don't have any velious loots. Probably haven't even gotten a lodi yet
you seem unable to tell us what your new main is called

must have a hell of a pvp record [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] an improvement on shadowlamps 71 deaths anyway

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2016, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

No idea who brecon is. CS perfectly capable of killing all kunark mobs outside of VP and keying up for VP.

We've proven we're willing and able to work with every guild on the server that's not empire and I assure you it's not us or our leadership stopping an opposition from forming.

Would prefer a coalition of guilds to a single GG style guild of course but there is so much bad blood between you life time emu nerds that it's almost impossible to get people to play together for any amount of time.

There are pro coalition and anti coalition factions in every guild and lots of history, politics, and grudges to work around so it's just a pain in the dick.

CS has spent 6 months recruiting, gearing a core, fighting everyone the whole time. It has not been easy or smooth but we do all we can with what we have. Every week we contest at least one mob, keep our timers best we can and raid at least 3 days.
Old 02-18-2016, 02:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Camacho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Correct me if I have anything wrong, but didn't thunderdome come into hate after casual scum was there and initiate combat? didn't both guilds get along after and actually help out?

where exactly is the grief you speak of?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CS were up there first, TD used pvp on CS, CS used it back, then CS and TD raided together and TD received the majority of the loot.

but nice try
Can confirm, as our Raid Core leader, that this is precisely what went down. We jumped in, both groups stared at one another for a half second (while they had mobs), PvP ensued. They then came in, wiped us pretty heartily and subsequently offered to let us join their raid. Again, goog pals.

This TMO guy sure is mad about us having fun playing Everquest, though.
Old 02-18-2016, 02:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAPhoenix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I know, TL;DR
If you think empire wouldnt mob the floor with your heads if you were contesting something they wanted you are drunk and need to go home.