Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-18-2022, 02:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where did I admit it was my opinion when I just said I have the data to back it up? You can play the game to see that Manastone is no longer dropping. You can watch the video of Sleeper being awoken, and see that Warders are no longer spawning. This is true for both servers. You can check all of the developer notes/comments and you won't find them claiming Sleeper isn't working as intended. You can check the PnP, and you won't find an exception for Sleeper, saying he cannot be woken up.
You have no data, you have a result from two experiments that both use time. so u just lump it altogether saying its the same. So guess the answer is no, u dont know how to admit your take is an opinion. its ok. Knowing your faults is better than not knowing em.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

Man, I didnt pay any attention to all this cause i didn't think i cared.. For some reason knowing we have 2 servers that are now the same, makes me want to go ahead and step away for good..

I don't even play on green, but green living and thriving with content we don't have, or already moved past- Made me happy for P99 players..

I'm kinda sad knowing where we are in P99 now... I wish half the population that has been no lifing it for the last decade would just quit and move on.. All servers are now run by the same people playing for 10years +.

Therefore no matter how many servers you make, we're gonna always run into the same issues, with the same people getting the same results in the end.
Old 04-18-2022, 02:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no data, you have a result from two experiments that both use time. so u just lump it altogether saying its the same. So guess the answer is no, u dont know how to admit your take is an opinion. its ok. Knowing your faults is better than not knowing em.
I do have data, and everybody here can find it. You can keep saying that I don't have data, but it doesn't make it true. Where is your data to prove that your opinion is more than just that? I would love to see it.
Old 04-18-2022, 03:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do have data, and everybody here can find it. You can keep saying that I don't have data, but it doesn't make it true. Where is your data to prove that your opinion is more than just that? I would love to see it.
No you have zero data, all you have is some arbitrary timer that you lump this situation into, when its not. so if you have some facts, I would love to see it.
Old 04-18-2022, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldknyght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No you have zero data, all you have is some arbitrary timer that you lump this situation into, when its not. so if you have some facts, I would love to see it.
I provided plenty of easily findable evidence already. The burden of proof falls on to you, no matter how many times you try to dodge it. I don't want to keep going back and forth with you until you can actually provide counter evidence. Just saying you are right does not make it so. This will be my last reply to you until you actually bring something new to the table.
Old 04-18-2022, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I don't want to keep going back and forth with you until you can actually provide counter evidence.
Sleeper still up on Red?
Old 04-18-2022, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I provided plenty of easily findable evidence already. The burden of proof falls on to you, no matter how many times you try to dodge it. I don't want to keep going back and forth with you until you can actually provide counter evidence. Just saying you are right does not make it so. This will be my last reply to you until you actually bring something new to the table.
No, you provided a timeline that no one has to follow except the devs( and even then they dont have to also). So you've given no data on how they are the same. Because outside of the items no longer farmable. They aren't the same.
Old 04-18-2022, 04:29 PM
Banned

these guys dont even play on green or seen warders on blue

why the debate bruh

it's not like it applies to you
Old 04-18-2022, 04:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
these guys dont even play on green or seen warders on blue

why the debate bruh

it's not like it applies to you
Why the question about the debate? It isn't like the debate applies to you.
Old 04-18-2022, 04:39 PM
Banned

well it is because this is a public forum that anyone who has an account can speak on