Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2021, 01:07 PM
Banned

I will continue to judge people how they use their free time. It’s my freedom, moron.
Old 05-19-2021, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t you losers know that throwing time away to raid high end means you’re neglecting reality? You’re exchanging health and useful knowledge to replay old games you’ve already played.

Learn a skill, build something, thoughts and prayers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will continue to judge people how they use their free time. It’s my freedom, moron.
Quote:

You're on a forum from a video game from 1999, telling people to spend their time more wisely?

How the fuck are you so unaware of how much of a fucking "loser", you are too?

Funny how many of your type there are all over video games right now. So ironic.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-19-2021, 01:56 PM
Banned

If I were to play, it would be for arenas, but that’s also why I DON’T want to play

I got wayyyy too sucked into vanilla WoW pvp. Did the rank 14 grind. Then I was super sucked into TBC arenas. Held rank 1 in 5v5 and rank 3ish 3v3 about all season. For a brief period held the worldwide highest 5v5 rating early in the season

I can’t just dabble in something like pvp, and I don’t want to go as hard as I did in vanilla, so this is why I may pass on tbc

Played classic for a while, got T1-T2 epic quest bow for hunter (rhok), etc. Only did BG’s casually and was sick of seeing nothing but full honor grind teams. There were WAY more of these in classic than in vanilla. In vanilla it was like 30% full teams in BG’s, in classic it was more like 95% full teams. Not fun when queueing solo
Old 05-19-2021, 02:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Don’t you losers know that throwing time away to raid high end means you’re neglecting reality? You’re exchanging health and useful knowledge to replay old games you’ve already played.

Learn a skill, build something, thoughts and prayers.
Cool story.
Old 05-19-2021, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're on a forum from a video game from 1999, telling people to spend their time more wisely?

How the fuck are you so unaware of how much of a fucking "loser", you are too?

Funny how many of your type there are all over video games right now. So ironic.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What type is that? The type that values tangible skills? The type that doesn’t place value in how well you perform in video games where time is the biggest driver in this idea of value?

We’re called adults and you’re welcome.
Old 05-19-2021, 02:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
What type is that? The type that values tangible skills? The type that doesn’t place value in how well you perform in video games where time is the biggest driver in this idea of value?

The type to go on a forum with nothing to do with any of that, and boast about it.. for some sort of assurance that you are that, but you aren't that.. Those (real) types of people (who aren't here..) think you are a "fucking loser", if you are even on a forum like this. So unaware of how bad people are.. thinking you are "right", I find it pathetic how many like you there are everywhere online now, meanwhile you being online is a contradiction of your own beliefs.. Get off here and go to the nearest shelter etc, otherwise accept your absolute mope ass for what you are.

You act like a sheep, but you aren't. Do you get it? I am not calling you are loser, I am saying you are better than this.
Last edited by Shawk; 05-19-2021 at 02:29 PM..
Old 05-19-2021, 03:01 PM
Banned

I didnt particularly care for TBC even when it was live..

I thought I missed classic, but the reality is, the blaring lack of balance was too much now..
Old 05-19-2021, 03:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Don't you have a thread to talk politics in? Quit derailing. Go learn how to build a log cabin or something and quit bothering the one non combative thread in this forum.
Old 05-20-2021, 02:14 AM
Banned

Fun memories of WoW classic BG’s on the rare occasions I could get PuG vs PuG matches (95% of games were PuG vs full premade)

Last pic is just me standing next to 2 random clones of me
Old 05-20-2021, 02:19 AM
Banned

My old PvP vid from VANILLA WoW, not classic. Had rank 14 gear which I would never do again in classic. But honestly just T1 and rhok performed fine anyway. Rank 14 would not be worth the effort

Our Battlegrounds team not only never lost a warsong gulch match vs another server’s full team in hundreds of cross server matches (including arranged matches), but we were only capped on once. And almost no team could even survive past 10 minutes, regardless of whether they tried to turtle at flag or not

Before we capped the last flag on them, we used to use mind control cap on one of their players, and then /emote “welcome to battlegroup 1”. Because using MC cap and emotes was a way to get around the language barrier

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Closed Thread