Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2021, 08:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're talking about the HBO documentary Chernobyl right? They were the coal miners union.
I haven't watched it. I read about it some 10 or so years ago somewhere. They finally made a documentary about it? Did they mention how the government forced them to do it while also promising their families wealth? Because the "volunteers" were opting for summary execution at first, knowing the horror of dying from radiation poisoning was far worse than anything their handlers could inflict.

They only did it after they were promised their families would be rewarded for it, which they never were.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Nice to see Jib going mask off Democrats are all idiots because they won't vote for my guy.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you actually read the Torah, you would know that Abraham immigrated to Israel, and sent Isaac back to his home country for a wife RBKH which means "captivating/ensnaring" who was the brother of "LVN" which means "White"
Isaac sends Jacob back to Abraham's homeland as well to get a wife from his kin, where he finds "RCHL" which means "Ewe, a baby sheep of unblemished Purity"

Meanwhile, Esau, whose name is changed to Edom, which means "Red", marries a Canaanite woman named Adah, which means ornament, who gives birth to Eliphaz, which means "My God is Gold" who is the father of the half-white Edomites and Amelkites who still worship gold to this day.

Subsequently, Edomites are not Israelites. When the Israelites were taken into Babylonian captivity circa 600 to 200 BCE, Edomites moved into Israel and took over the institution of both the Kingdom and it's legal system (Saduceeism) and the Religious institution which was rebranded as "Pharisaism".

It is of historical record that Herod the Great, and his heir Herod Antipas were recorded as iDuMaen, which is a derivation of eDoMite for in the Hebrew there are no vowels and the consonants were added to phoenetically pronounce the name.
Fyi. Mount Ararat is in the Caucasus mountains range: where the ethnicity Caucasian finds it's Genesis. Same mountain Noah purportedly came to rest the Ark on.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't watched it. I read about it some 10 or so years ago somewhere. They finally made a documentary about it? Did they mention how the government forced them to do it while also promising their families wealth? Because the "volunteers" were opting for summary execution at first, knowing the horror of dying from radiation poisoning was far worse than anything their handlers could inflict.

They only did it after they were promised their families would be rewarded for it, which they never were.
No I was teasing Jib, it's not a documentary.
Old 07-25-2021, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I was teasing Jib, it's not a documentary.
Oh ok. I don't watch TV. *Shrugs*
Old 07-25-2021, 10:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
I saw the poast and can attest to the quality of it's content. It was so robust, that I drafted up a whole response relating your experience back to Foucault, Derrida, and the Frankfurt School Edomites chameleoning in and out of "whiteness" but chose to serve the family dinner before clicking submit.

Out of respect for your desire to retract I cancelled my response and posted this one in it's Lieu, but damnit, man-ette it was a good poast.

Maybe 2nd best poast of all time on this board since it circled all the way back to 2017 and dovetailed perfectly with every truth I've ever dropped here.
thanx bro it means a lot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread