Its a great idea! 1 3.13%
Its a good idea with some changes? 2 6.25%
You would still play but you'd play any Pvp at this point? 4 12.50%
Better ideas exist. 25 78.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2011, 09:04 PM
Banned

Why was there not an option for "Complete shit idea"?

Cause thats what this is. Go play D&D. Oh btw, I didnt read the OP.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:17 PM
Fire Giant

FFA +/- 8

Anything with teams will be dum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris View Post
My brother is an award winning body builder and I'm faster bigger and stronger than him.
The Dukes Vengeance
Old 04-21-2011, 11:29 PM
Banned

no level range, and teams broken down into whites / midgets / blacks / elves

human, ogre, barbarian

half elf, high elf, wood elf

troll, erudite, dark elf

halfling, dwarf and gnome
Old 04-22-2011, 04:46 AM
Fire Giant

Why is there no option for 'that's the dumbest fucking suggestion that anyone has came up with'?
Old 04-22-2011, 05:17 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is there no option for 'that's the dumbest fucking suggestion that anyone has came up with'?
LOL. Yea, this idea is just plain god awful for a few reasons. Even with a population of 7000 active players, it was not enough to create 3 viable teams on Sullon Zek. On your average blue server where people aren't even divided up into teams, the amount of hardcore players, playing the necessary classes is only enough to create like one uber guild and one half ass guild.

If you want teams, the only safe bet is two. Anything more dilutes the player base too much.
Last edited by wehrmacht; 04-22-2011 at 05:19 AM..
Old 04-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL. Yea, this idea is just plain god awful for a few reasons. Even with a population of 7000 active players, it was not enough to create 3 viable teams on Sullon Zek. On your average blue server where people aren't even divided up into teams, the amount of hardcore players, playing the necessary classes is only enough to create like one uber guild and one half ass guild.

If you want teams, the only safe bet is two. Anything more dilutes the player base too much.
Speak for yourself, I enjoyed the three-team system. I played on the Good team for a few years and then a while on the Neutral side and both had its charm. Doing small things as the underdog can be very enjoyable, if you expect that two teams will cause a much more balanced environment I don't follow your logic.

As for the suggestion itself I don't care about the lore, nor do I think the PvP-Community in general will either. And having six teams divides the player-base way too much.

I would prefer three teams, because mainly because I don't think it would divide the playerbase too much and if one team is starting to run away in power (Which is very likely to happen) it gives the other two teams an opportunity to double-team them. Then again if live taught us anything that is not what happened, but who remembers that...
Old 04-22-2011, 07:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Three teams worked on Tallon. Nobody cares about Sullon except the rejects that had to go there because they couldnt make it on the real PvP servers.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:49 AM
Banned

The real problem with 3 teams, is that darks dont get bards / druids (omg fuk no resists), evils get necros, and nobody played neuts so it didnt matter.
Last edited by Envious; 04-22-2011 at 08:04 AM..
Old 04-22-2011, 07:49 AM
Banned

And they were not hard coded... so you ended up with immune healing etc etc etc.
Old 04-22-2011, 07:51 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terpuntine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FFA +/- 8
Closed Thread