Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-19-2010, 11:29 PM
Orc

Default Gamepad questions

Hey p99 I haven't been around in a few months and I have a question or two for anyone like me who plays this game with a game pad (hoping there's someone else out there). OK so I started playing in October and stopped maybe late February early march and the entire time I played I used a xbox 360 controller as my primary control device (keyboard for typing). Currently using my tv as a monitor and leaning back on the couch works way better with a controller. I've been doing this with MMOs for a year or two now and as of recently I have been unable to use the program (switchblade) to do so.

Anyone else using switchblade having issues? Maybe they went belly up or something? Or is there another program you guys would recommend to me that would work just as well.

I have my configuration set perfectly with switchblade and really want to come back to EQ soon but I'm unable to play mouse style (yea call me non classic). If only I could get into switchblade than I could play but I am unable and if I find another program I'm going to have to reset everything to the way I had it ....uggh ..anyhow just looking for someone else who uses a gamepad and could suggest an alternative or tell me that their current switchblade is working (cant seem to get any support atm.)

May be a stretch but looking for some help.