Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 10-22-2022, 06:26 PM
Aviak

Default P99 Wiki really rustling someone's jimmies

Hi guys, some guy is going around deleting massive chunks of the wiki like the per level hunting guide, as well as putting up some screed about classic EQ. He is also incredibly, incredibly mad about Loramin, and the great liberal conspiracy against people playing EQ the way he intended and him. Can someone stop him from continually vandalizing the wiki please?

https://wiki.project1999.com/index.p...e&oldid=361555

https://wiki.project1999.com/Loramin

To the vandal: I'm sorry that the Sesserdrix necro guide has inspired such a hate boner inside you, but people won't stop camping Felwithe guards even if you delete them from the wiki. The reason why your edits are being reverted is not because of the thought police but it's because you deleted 90% of the article with your shitty tirade about classic. Velious has been out for 20 years now and you're fighting a losing battle here, bud. Also we know you are in love with Loramin, but maybe keep the love notes to a PM? Thanks, and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Here is the mad from this very, very rustled individual:

Quote:
Spoiler Alert

Heads up. This cheat sheet is the equivalent of the FIND button in retail EverQuest therefore this cheat sheet is NOT classic. FYI, players moved to P99 to escape non-classic gameplay features such as the FIND button. If you wish to play EverQuest using a satnav system which tells you where to go and what to do (non-classic gameplay) the recommendation is to play retail rather than P99. If you wish to play classic how it's meant to be played, and how this author played it, it's recommended you avoid reading this cheat sheet altogether as it stops you from thinking for yourself and is a major spoiler. You only play EQ for the first time once, do you really want to ruin that unique experience by being told where to go and what to do instead of learning the ropes yourself? The choice is yours to make but it's important to note that this guide can steal something from you you can't replace.

You are not obligated to read this cheat sheet. This cheat sheet is neither classic, official or necessary to play EverQuest on P99 and there is NO official Necromancer playerspokesperson on P99.

Asking fellow players in-game for advice IS classic though as is discovering things for yourself and creating your own adventure.

End of spoiler alert.
Quote:

Please also be aware, the content in this cheat sheet was stolen (see credits at bottom of page) just like the game itself was stolen (emulated non-official server).
Quote:
About Loramin

Loramin is a non-classic player, imposter, and infiltrator, who calls classic players childish non-classic names in public which he heard on the television (words you hear old wrinkly politicians and aging teen pop stars say such as 'racist', 'misogynist' and 'homophobic') to appear caring and intellectual when in fact Loramin is the complete opposite.

Loramin is in fact a passive aggressive dicktator who is opposed to freedom of speech and players thinking for themselves.

Loramin is your quintessential bible basher and thought police department.

Loramin is an intellectual property thief who steals content to create non-classic 'game guides' which convert players into Loramin mini-me's who can't think for themselves and miss out on unique gaming experiences because they're too busy following Loramin's unofficial guide verbatim.

Loramin is a spammer who hates choice and loves censorship.

To Loramin, lying and cheating is a way of life and so is cooking up nothingburgers and calling them double bacon cheeseburgers.
"You're islamophobic"

"You're xenophobic"

"You're transphobic"

"Beauty is a non-tangible abstract concept"

"Conventional beauty is racist"

"Ugly players are beautiful"

"Who are you to say what love is? Love can be anything we want it to be!"

"Love is a chemical reaction"

"Humans hugging each other is a throwback to when humans were apes and used to pick ticks off each other"

"You used to be a slave trader. I bet you miss those days don't you?"

"Comment, subscribe and click the bell notification icon so I can spam you with things you don't need"

"Be more like me instead of more like you"

"There's no such thing as normal"

"Whatever it is you are be proud of it"

"You're a sexist woman hater. Repent!"

"Democracy! Democracy! Democracy!"
Old 10-22-2022, 06:40 PM
Banned

Dang I wish there was a way to place bets on their identity, I can think of a few suspects based on the "quality" of those posts
Old 10-22-2022, 06:42 PM
Banned

Budnick.
Old 10-22-2022, 06:52 PM
Planar Protector

Would be A+ if behavior like this translated to in-game punishment, assuming the player in question could be identified.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:08 PM
Banned

>imagine killing guards to level
(lol)
Old 10-22-2022, 07:08 PM
Banned

“Humans hugging each other is a throwback to when humans were apes and used to pick ticks off each other"

— now if this doesn’t get your girl in the mood I dunno what will
Old 10-22-2022, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

The library of Alexandria is on fire, and why that's a good thing.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2022, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you for catching this! Chorizo has been wiki-banned.

Now I get to clean up the mess he made ... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:35 PM
Banned

Loramins Ego is so hard r now.
Old 10-22-2022, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramins Ego is so hard r now.
Because I got to waste some of my Saturday cleaning up after a man-child? Oh yeah, so hard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.