Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-08-2022, 07:18 AM
Planar Protector

Predators was a good movie w/ brody and all the other folks
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-08-2022, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Predators was a good movie w/ brody and all the other folks
Sure it is, I mean if you struck your head on something and felt woozy.
Old 06-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

K
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-08-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Predator: Stunning And Brave
Old 06-08-2022, 11:25 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
K
lol you guys can't have that bad of taste, I thought you were being ironic, all of you have sex with your mothers. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2022, 11:41 AM
Banned

Looks like a fun movie, but I've been let down by aliens predator verse a lot in the last few decades

I have been waiting for the Robocop crossover from the Dark Horse comics for a while, though

And since I'm pretty sure it's all Fox, just shovel in the X-Men and Deadpool and call it a movie, it's fine
Old 06-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Aliens Vs. Predator desktop computer games were tits, those released before the god awful AVP films, new Predators or Aliens. Isolation was the best Alien game released in recent history. See that is the thing, these were not part of the main franchise. The main franchise being a Predator movie where you don't see him until part-way through the film and the other is about a mysterious Alien lifeform that kills a space crew
part-way through the film. (The point being they later turned a scary monster into the star, like Reddit fan fiction. The stuff we used to call computer games and comic books..)

Edit: Both were late 1970's - mid 1980's horror-slasher-action science-fiction films when Hollywood Left-Wing Ultra Violence ruled the media (and it still does).

Last edited by Mblake1981; 06-08-2022 at 12:03 PM..
Old 06-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Planar Protector

Old 06-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looks like a fun movie, but I've been let down by aliens predator verse a lot in the last few decades

I have been waiting for the Robocop crossover from the Dark Horse comics for a while, though

And since I'm pretty sure it's all Fox, just shovel in the X-Men and Deadpool and call it a movie, it's fine
I want another Evil Dead movie.
Old 06-08-2022, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aliens Vs. Predator desktop computer games were tits, those released before the god awful AVP films, new Predators or Aliens. Isolation was the best Alien game released in recent history. See that is the thing, these were not part of the main franchise. The main franchise being a Predator movie where you don't see him until part-way through the film and the other is about a mysterious Alien lifeform that kills a space crew
part-way through the film. (The point being they later turned a scary monster into the star, like Reddit fan fiction. The stuff we used to call computer games and comic books..)

Edit: Both were late 1970's - mid 1980's horror-slasher-action science-fiction films when Hollywood Left-Wing Ultra Violence ruled the media (and it still does).

I'm not disagreeing but that's the second time I have seen you refer to Hollywood Left-Wing Ultra Violence.

What makes violence in movies left-wing? The victims of the violence? Can you clarify this term?