Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2022, 11:15 AM
Banned

I do not see rich people doing favors for one another as communism, that sorta thing predates both communism and capitalism and does nothing to change who controls the means of production. I just see it as corruption

I live in Georgia, it's quite something to see Raffensperger and Kemp scramble to try to win Trump's favor back now that we're a primary battlefield in the class war here. The water bottle thing is kind of a red herring for the real shit they're up to

https://www.motherjones.com/politics...eorgia-voters/
Old 01-30-2022, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres plenty of communism in the USA. When rich people say i need a bail out, they take our money and just hand it to them. Oh bank needs help? Oh this airline needs help? Then all the ceo's buy new cars, houses, jets, etc.

They like when its THAT communism. They hate when its poor people in soup lines. Makes em angry they have to look at poor people waiting in line. Then they pass laws like "you cant give someone a bottle of water if they are in line to vote" lol. Just incase you convince someone to change parties. Fear based law.

All these new election laws, fear based, no fraud to be seen AT ALL save for a few rape daddy voters. They are AFRAID that people will START to commit voter fraud. Better make a new fear based law(s) just incase people do it next time.

They are afraid that lebron will go trans and women will never win another basketball game, better ban it. Fear based.

They are afraid that kids might read a book written by a black or gay person, better ban it. Fear based.

You're all just pussies at heart.
Your perception of those who think differently than you is way off.

You see I don’t like when corporations get special handouts like during this fake pandemic. But you’ll notice that our government was the one handing out our money, not the people. For some reason leftists, and some on the right think giving government more money and power will make things better. You couldn’t be more wrong.

Poor people standing in soup lines is no problem. If they need help, they need help and there is no shame on that. The shame comes when you have spent a lifetime on the needle or the bottle and then are too lazy or too far gone to make your life better. I left the Portland area almost a year ago to the day partially because the local mindset is all about enabling these tweakers rather than holding them accountable. I don’t like community activities that are advertised as “pick up needles in the park”. These fucking tweakers don’t care about anybody but themselves, but for some reason, the locals want to call them disadvantaged and homeless. What I realized in the last 10 years in Portland was that there were very few legitimate homeless people.

Lastly, someone’s sexual orientation or race doesn’t keep me from listening to them or reading their works. Likewise, there are plenty of people out there that are white and straight that I think are bat shit crazy. I judge those types of people on what they write about, not based on what they look like.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:40 AM
Banned

You're banning something that is only taught to ADULTS, for children. You're making teaching a subject illegal. It doesnt matter what your motivations are. You're the party of fear, hate, and banning everything you dont like.

You're banning teaching of a subject that is not being taught in public schools, at all. You have to be in graduate school, you have to pay money to be in these schools and elect for these classes. So, lets ban is from classes that its not being taught in.

Does that make ANY sense? They have to keep the fear going because "someone could tell a 4 year old girl shes oppressing black people" was literally one of the reasons. Again, fear based law making. Fear based messaging. Fear based everything.

The communists are coming for your kids! They are indoctrinating's your kids in colleges! Teachers are lying to your kids! All this bullshit.. All fear based. You guys are saying "dont get an education because liberals work there" What?!

Tell me the republican base is not controlled, swayed one way or another, by fear of stuff that has not happened. Nobody ever turned gay from reading a book. Nobody ever turned trans from reading a book, yet they ban them. They are banning books about american racism because 'it could make people uncomfortable" LOL. A law about feelings.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:43 AM
Banned

Remember the caravans?? LOL omg the immigrants! They are going to INVADE the country! Ten thousand at a time are going to rush the border!

Lets send down the army.. Remember that?? Tell me that wasnt fear based bullshit. Then you did it like 4x over.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So? The fact that it drew criticism from some unspecified people within the organization is like the lowest possible bar they had to pass in response to it, it would just be even more galling if they all approved or something.
Old 01-30-2022, 11:53 AM
Banned

Oh look.. fear based bullshit. I dont even have to read it. I already know hes either splitting a hair about the definition of the word "the" or saying that if i cant disprove something is not happening, its happening.
Old 01-30-2022, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So? The fact that it drew criticism from some unspecified people within the organization is like the lowest possible bar they had to pass in response to it, it would just be even more galling if they all approved or something.
You're aware it's the lady's wife and the lady herself isn't even associated with the organization anymore?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-30-2022, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're banning something that is only taught to ADULTS, for children. You're making teaching a subject illegal. It doesnt matter what your motivations are. You're the party of fear, hate, and banning everything you dont like.

You're banning teaching of a subject that is not being taught in public schools, at all. You have to be in graduate school, you have to pay money to be in these schools and elect for these classes. So, lets ban is from classes that its not being taught in.

Does that make ANY sense? They have to keep the fear going because "someone could tell a 4 year old girl shes oppressing black people" was literally one of the reasons. Again, fear based law making. Fear based messaging. Fear based everything.

The communists are coming for your kids! They are indoctrinating's your kids in colleges! Teachers are lying to your kids! All this bullshit.. All fear based. You guys are saying "dont get an education because liberals work there" What?!

Tell me the republican base is not controlled, swayed one way or another, by fear of stuff that has not happened. Nobody ever turned gay from reading a book. Nobody ever turned trans from reading a book, yet they ban them. They are banning books about american racism because 'it could make people uncomfortable" LOL. A law about feelings.
For the time in the forums I have spent reading your posts, I find that you never are really open for discussion. All you do is make up fake caricatures of your opponents positions. I believe this is called a straw man. You feel it’s easier to attack a distorted rendition of your opponents position, rather than just being honest and objective. This is why no one really engages with you - you don’t offer the people you disagree with the same honesty and respect they offer you.

Some people would call you a troll, I don’t think this is the case though. The scary part is, I think you truly believe you are at the forefront of reason and rational arguments. It’s like the saying goes “ Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"
Old 01-30-2022, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is the fact that the property was formerly owned by the communist party relevant? You bolded it, so you seem to think that it is...

My home was previously owned by Mormons who were soulless gingers. What does that have to do with me?

Also, what does this have to do with Democrats?
Old 01-30-2022, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

https://whyy.org/articles/pa-fuel-ta...olice-instead/

Democrat politicians in Pennsylvania diverted $4.2 billion from the gasoline tax that was supposed to go directly to the bridge that fell down and spent that on police instead.

Seriously Democrats are evil.
Closed Thread