Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2022, 02:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don’t see the irony that you want laws changed in one state over another’s? Hey I do too. The Wisconsin verdict based on their laws was BS too.

lol dude

the guy sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl. Your brain is just broken. no other explanation possible.
Old 01-28-2022, 08:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo
lol dude

the guy sexually assaulted a 10 year old girl. Your brain is just broken. no other explanation possible.
I agree House Republican Matt Gaetz is a disgusting Pedophile.

Glad you agree he needs to be removed from office. Just so gross.

Others: If your visit the thread for the first time please read further:
A witness corroborated the claim that Rep. Matt Gaetz was told in 2017 he'd had sex with a minor, report says

Old 01-28-2022, 08:07 AM
Banned

I don't like laws that protect perpetrators by age.

Really a short psyche eval and euthanasia for the perpetrator is all that was needed. 99% sure he can't be "rehabilitated". And I doubt California has the chops to do it right anyways even if there's a slim chance.
Old 01-28-2022, 09:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone loses under leftist rule.
Damn thats crazy let me know where it is so I can avoid it
Old 01-28-2022, 10:20 AM
Banned

Also this is a perfect example of a Crappy Government and State system allowing one individual to ruin it for potentially thousands of more people.

This happens in every demographic. And it escalates with the federal government and people 10 states away behind gatekept yale law degrees 'deciding what justice is' to the individual victims.
Old 01-28-2022, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't like laws that protect perpetrators by age.
the prosecutey law man pledged to not prosecute juvelines as adults

i think the offender was already in custody for other reasons when they did a gender controversy. not a bad idea after chelsea.
Old 01-28-2022, 10:43 AM
Banned

it's a dumb rule this kid clearly was aware of what they are doing and either knew better or just don't care or can't care physiologically -- trauma is not an excuse or anything

and I hate to say it: if you are capable of that at 17

you are not a human being or 'good' or 'lawful' or one of 'gods chosen'

to the fires

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]\

right into the maw to grind faction forever
Old 01-28-2022, 10:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's a dumb rule this kid clearly was aware of what they are doing and either knew better or just don't care or can't care physiologically -- trauma is not an excuse or anything

and I hate to say it: if you are capable of that at 17

you are not a human being or 'good' or 'lawful' or one of 'gods chosen'

to the fires

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]\

right into the maw to grind faction forever
Maybe but the thrust of the conservative outrage is trans+25 year majority
Old 01-28-2022, 10:58 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow big surprise you did not bring up that fact the person was a minor when they committed the crime.

"California's legal ages laws, for instance, establish that an individual reaches the "age of majority,” or the age at which an individual is legally considered an adult, when he or she reaches 18 years of age."

Or are laws just convenient to you when they serve your narrative. Because if they didn't, I can think of a self defense case in Wisconsin that should have been tried as a murder.

Context. But.. to be expected from the same guy who posts as an antisemitic on troll accounts.

Botten defending literal pedos. No wonder he likes biden

The left, ladies and gentlemen.
Old 01-28-2022, 11:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe but the thrust of the conservative outrage is trans+25 year majority
I don't care if the dude is legitimately trans or not. It doesn't matter. Should not. He most definitely isn't. Liberals need to get that through their sick skulls.

Because it is ignoring that which fuels the "antitrans hatred". Homophobia. Male-o-phobia. This guy isnt a woman and it is obvious trans wokeism is a lie. Fraud. Denial. And dying on this hill serves legitimately confused and helpless individuals straight into the kneejerking wolves mouth.

Sometimes I really believe that the left is literally setting trans people up as scapegoats and sacrifice so that when they push their stupid agendas its anyone who doesn't conform to a sexist and stereotypical world view who get murdered.

Whats really stupid is the idea "transgender" being in the public domain and subject to the lowest common denominators. Fuck that shit.

Transgender-isms- are a religion and should not be protected or government funded.

Giving trans people bathroom rights is like giving Satanists special bathroom privileges.

If a law doesn't reference trans people at all that is as fair as it can get.

Replace "trans" with any religion word u can find and you win.
Last edited by starkind; 01-28-2022 at 11:18 AM..