Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2022, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

Idiots break into the capital building. The burn loot murder caucus of the democratic party all Simultaneously clutched thier pearls while staring in disbelief that their most holy sanctum of decision making was fouled that day.

Nanci Pelosi knew trump was behind it, just sure of it. "we didn't get him on the 10th impeachment trial, we can get him on treason though" she said to herself while dropping her dentures in the gold plated tumbler filled with polident overnight whitening.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 06-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was charged so I presume he was inside or clobbering cops?

At any rate, being there is probable cause for an investigation.
Rules for thee but not for me. There should be probable cause to investigate every single person documented at every BLM protest for every crime that occurred there then as well

Also, I don’t believe he went in, they have video of the people that went in because the capital has cameras. But I haven’t followed it close, from what I heard he did not go in
Old 06-09-2022, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“Since the brutal killing of George Floyd at the hands of a police officer, the protests have spiralled into riots and have now transformed into looting. People are breaking into world famous luxury stores, smashing display cabinets, spraying graffiti on shop walls, setting the property on fire and, stealing stock worth millions of dollars across the country”

Me waiting on the FBI to investigate all BLM members at these protests for their connection to breaking/entering, theft, and vandalism
I've seen a few convictions for 5+ years on cop car arsonists. Skews white college female for some reason...anyway...

Haven't heard about the looters but supposedly Target has really good shoplifting surveillance. Would only be a misdemeanor under $750 anyway(not new).
Old 06-09-2022, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rules for thee but not for me. There should be probable cause to investigate every single person documented at every BLM protest for every crime that occurred there then as well

Also, I don’t believe he went in, they have video of the people that went in because the capital has cameras. But I haven’t followed it close, from what I heard he did not go in
It is good if he did not go in or attack police. I think felonies get investigated harder than misdemeanors for some reason that I, as an American, am too stupid to know anymore. 🇺🇲
Old 06-09-2022, 10:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is good if he did not go in or attack police. I think felonies get investigated harder than misdemeanors for some reason that I, as an American, am too stupid to know anymore. 🇺🇲
Fine then, pretty sure arson is a felony. So why isn’t the FBI investigating everyone at every BLM rally where arson occurred

“classifies arson of a structure as a Class 4 felony”
Old 06-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blarrgghh citizens storm the capital in the first time in American history muh democracy! another school shooting that we’re all numb and used to muh guns!
apparently they all think more security at the capitol is more important than ever now. I guess walls work too now.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Last edited by Rethalis; 06-09-2022 at 10:31 PM..
Old 06-09-2022, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Fine then, pretty sure arson is a felony. So why isn’t the FBI investigating everyone at every BLM rally where arson occurred

Painted myself into a corner there I guess pls help 😅
Old 06-09-2022, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:

ahaha i wonder! Gosh! What could it be?!
Old 06-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ahaha i wonder! Gosh! What could it be?!
Less arson incidents than capitol burglar entries? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All the ones I saw were for cop cars.
Old 06-09-2022, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blarrgghh citizens storm the capital in the first time in American history muh democracy! another school shooting that we’re all numb and used to muh guns!
lol clown show response

OmG DA gUn woKE UP 1 DaY N DeCIDed tO KEEEL PEEEPLE!

It's hilarious how Groomers put up a Nazi fence around The Capital Building and then block all security measures to protect schools

Dems are the dumbest idiots possible
Closed Thread