Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2019, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dwarf stats for paladin are pretty sick!
Honestly Dwarves don't have a bad class they can be, even rogue has decent stats and their starting area is really well done as is their city.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barantor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly Dwarves don't have a bad class they can be, even rogue has decent stats and their starting area is really well done as is their city.
It's weird cause I was running thru Butcherblock last nite and I was thinking to myself how the zone is so well done.
Old 10-07-2019, 01:44 PM
Orc

Being on Faydwer could be a bit of a disadvantage as there are fewer zones than connected to Freeport and the Commonlands, etc. One thing about classic that will not be appealing since my life is much busier nowadays will be the boat rides. =)
Old 10-07-2019, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glarkus31 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being on Faydwer could be a bit of a disadvantage as there are fewer zones than connected to Freeport and the Commonlands, etc. One thing about classic that will not be appealing since my life is much busier nowadays will be the boat rides. =)
I'm with ya. But I have just come to the conclusion that some of my game playing during week nights will be spent on the boat. I will log on, wait for the boat, get on the boat, get to my destination and then log off until the next available time I can play.

Yay @ adulting

/shrug
Old 10-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm with ya. But I have just come to the conclusion that some of my game playing during week nights will be spent on the boat. I will log on, wait for the boat, get on the boat, get to my destination and then log off until the next available time I can play.

Yay @ adulting

/shrug
That is until you discover that you can squeeze in that boat time in the morning before work, so that when evening comes, you can log in and play for real [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#smartadulting

Astuce
Old 10-07-2019, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Unless you absolutely require the role play experience to feel classic, picking a race for their starting zone seems unwise. The start zone is one of the quickest parts of the game, and casters that are 12+ or 14+ will be common pretty quickly to bind you wherever you need to go.

The boat is really not that bad; pre-Kunark you’ll have a lot of running and boating. Remember that OoT is actually a really great zone, even if it is a little obnoxiously huge.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 10-07-2019, 05:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barantor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pick is a great value for money vendor tier weapon, upgraded -for rogues- to the miners pick; a 7/35 piercer iirc? Thats a tier better than dragoon dirk and other low level pierce options!
Closed Thread