Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2018, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
w if i ever get surgery i'm sure it'll feel gud.
Cringing at aspirations of surgery

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-24-2018, 11:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cringing at aspirations of surgery
Already enjoying multiple female orgasms. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2018, 12:25 AM
Sarnak

this thread is filed under

drugs.
Old 07-25-2018, 12:34 AM
Banned

can someone on the left please explain this to me:

the left is staunchly anti christian, but prominently anti religion.

But you will drop ALL your shit and get into a fight online if you see someone say a SINGLE fucking bad thing about Muslims.

WHY THIS?

My hypothesis: Bush and all his red neck cronies (family members to many of you) long dicked you in the ass so hard for 8 years you chose to side with muslims cus they clearly did not, JUST so you could point out how different from them you were. Like when a kid takes up dressing Goth.

(since that seems to be like what drives everything you do)

examples:

The left wants more space and nasa research: trump says we'll spend an equal amount of our military spending on space as we do our other divisions of the military -- what did you all do? Freak out and call him an idiot.

Hmm ok thats wierd ok well what about the next thing:

Bernie sanders was the loudest part of your electorates clearly favorite candidate, he wanted to increase tarifs on trade and reduce american exports and imports: Trump does literally this and all you can do is make it out to be some kind of fubar trade war

YOU WERE AGAINST THE WAR in the middle east: UNTIL OBAMA INCREASED IT MORE THAN BUSH DID

you are against military spending: UNLESS ITS OBAMAs largest pacific military budget increase in american history!

You want peace in korea: now you dont want it

You want peace with russia, hillary wanted to reset the clock (so long as we get them to agree to the TPP, oh wait no TPP well): NOW you dont want peace with russia at all!

I mean I could go on and on and on....

BUT DONT you think its a bit childish to support a religion, which is something you HATE, simply because dad and mom tell you to not like muslims?

DONT you feel a little petulant being an adult now and being JUST as angsty and contrarian as you were when you were 14?

Get real folks.

Yall prolly cant even spell athiest
Old 07-25-2018, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

^ didn't click
Old 07-25-2018, 04:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can someone on the left please explain this to me:

the left is staunchly anti christian, but prominently anti religion.

But you will drop ALL your shit and get into a fight online if you see someone say a SINGLE fucking bad thing about Muslims.
Stopped reading here. Say all you want about muslims. Their religion is possibly more shitty than the rest of the shitty religions.
Old 07-25-2018, 01:14 PM
Banned

Wink

I don't hate all of christian christianity superbad. I know a few cool theological deviants. BTW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnome Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so your a trans gender with reassigned sexual organs too?
I think 're-assignment' is a misnomer. I mean, my shits already what it is, it's pretty cool and different tho. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yeah, I had surgical intervention and it's changed things a bit. Not sure I would call it re-assignment though, as that is a matter entirely of perspective. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hmm, maybe linux kernal modules and configuration, .makefiles is the best analogy I can think of. I mean the codes all there, and it's just a matter of "realizing what hardware u have, and compiling for it, rather than running with a default build". That's one way to look at it. Still kind of oversimplification and laypersony, and easily attacked from other points of view. Lots of cool thoughts lately btw.

Maybe this thread was supposed to be about muslim pies and got derailed.

I love pumpkin, sweet potato pie, but I'd hate for bean pie to have pumpkin spice added to it. I think bean pies are good as bean pies, but my pie is an American pie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I dig muslim-american pies [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], as well as applepies, and british meat pies.
Last edited by clevergirl; 07-25-2018 at 01:20 PM..
Old 07-25-2018, 01:19 PM
Banned

i hope that i die as a person who believes there are only 3 genders. male. female. and the mentally ill.
Old 07-25-2018, 01:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i hope that i die as a person who believes there are only 3 genders. male. female. and the mentally ill.
u can believe it as much as u want, but sane happy ppl are already changing it from a mental illness diagnosis, and officially it's not a mental pathology. If u wanna research on that feel free, or w/e

Sorry you are upset by it Skarlorn. But not sorry. (buttt deliberately used in this case). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2018, 01:53 PM
Banned

really not upset friend. i feel for you and hope you don't kill yourself or damage others. humans are male or female. then, there are the mentally ill. i can understand people who transition from one gender to another but won't, druing my lifetime, give space to those who believe there is something beyond biological structure! ty!
Closed Thread