Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 03-23-2023, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's better
click the lil mountain icon, paste image link

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-23-2023, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloweentown [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i actually spent 3800 retard if you can do simple meth i mean math* 2 sphynx kittens....1900 each...1900 x 2 = 3800
As someone who cant even afford to buy a house I suggest you spend your money more wisely
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 03-23-2023, 03:57 PM
Banned

Here’s some more for ya too. https://imgur.com/a/Tr9WwaG
Old 03-23-2023, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As someone who cant even afford to buy a house I suggest you spend your money more wisely
it's not totally the fault of the average consumer when 1000sq foot row homes in every blue city start at 1 mil.

the talking heads all opine on the homeless crisis, yet not a single one of them mentions that if you gotta drive past tent cities on your way to work everyday, you're gonna be god damn happy to live paycheck to paycheck.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
us regular plebs can only post images hosted from imgur.com and some other super random places that i can't remember
Most sites images work now for some reason. It only breaks if they have the dumb content protection formatting thing.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:04 PM
Banned

afford to buy a house? buying a house is an illusion...for you cocksuckers that get to word at mcdonalds for 9 an hour but somehow can milk the system out of loans, high credit card limits, allowing you to live WELL beyond your means. same goes for owning a home...i see you dumb fucks everyday driving down the road in your bank owned wagoneer...its not yours...you didnt earn it. you didnt pay 90k cash to drive it...you put down 10% of the cars value and make monthly payments on it .....i live in the real world...if i dont have it in my bank account i wont buy it...im not gonna swipe a credit card to fund a life i didnt earn or deserve like 90% of america does.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:05 PM
Banned

you're only a HOME OWNER in my book if you paid FULL PRICE CASH for your house....not taking out a fuckin loan, not using your credit score as a buffer. etc etc.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

thats so unamerican

how else are we supposed to control your life if you aren't infinity indebted to our economic zeitgeist
Old 03-23-2023, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Talking

lol i trolled him into posting cat pics.

they're so cute!!
Old 03-23-2023, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
afford to buy a house? buying a house is an illusion...for you cocksuckers that get to word at mcdonalds for 9 an hour but somehow can milk the system out of loans, high credit card limits, allowing you to live WELL beyond your means. same goes for owning a home...i see you dumb fucks everyday driving down the road in your bank owned wagoneer...its not yours...you didnt earn it. you didnt pay 90k cash to drive it...you put down 10% of the cars value and make monthly payments on it .....i live in the real world...if i dont have it in my bank account i wont buy it...im not gonna swipe a credit card to fund a life i didnt earn or deserve like 90% of america does.
Weird take, the bank is doing the same thing with your money.