Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-05-2023, 03:14 PM
OldDj OldDj is offline
Large Rat


Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 7
Default The aliens are coming to probe uranus

Shits getting huge attention on Reddit. Looks like confirmed aliens?

https://www.reddit.com/r/UFOs/commen...trieved_craft/

Thoughts
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-05-2023, 03:52 PM
Lune Lune is offline
Planar Protector

Lune's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 3,250
Default

I saw that.

My first thought is this: How in the fuck would something supposedly so advanced manage to crash here? Seriously, it braved either interstellar or transdimensional travel to... oops... crash on Earth? C'mon. Unless it's Zuck's haphazardly discarded craft.

I did finally see a pretty intriguing metallic orb video though from a recent NASA/All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office conference. Supposedly they've been seeing these metallic orbs all over the world. Wish the linked video would have had some 'enigmatic maneuver' shit though

Second thought: For the love of God aliens please help us.

Third thought: In spite of this man's credentials, it's about a 99% chance he is hoaxing for fun and profit, and 1% chance aliens. It will be zero hard evidence, 100% subjective report. Which is ultimately next to worthless. Telling people what they want to hear is always very profitable.
Last edited by Lune; 06-05-2023 at 04:21 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-05-2023, 05:04 PM
wuanahto wuanahto is offline
Sarnak


Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 229
Default

even if this was the case how the fuck are we going to bring helium back to earth? wont it justfloat away during transport?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-05-2023, 05:28 PM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,749
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Third thought: In spite of this man's credentials, it's about a 99% chance he is hoaxing for fun and profit, and 1% chance aliens. It will be zero hard evidence, 100% subjective report. Which is ultimately next to worthless. Telling people what they want to hear is always very profitable.
These former intelligence officials sure do say stuff a lot.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-05-2023, 09:36 PM
aussenseiter aussenseiter is offline
Banned


Join Date: Dec 2022
Posts: 2,749
Default

Here's the thing

Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-05-2023, 11:48 PM
OldDj OldDj is offline
Large Rat


Join Date: Feb 2023
Posts: 7
Default

That news segment was pretty disappointing. More of some dude told me ive seen some stuff, I am high up in the government trust me bro kind of stuff.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-06-2023, 09:06 AM
Toxigen Toxigen is offline
Planar Protector

Toxigen's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 4,464
Default

the only thing we deserve from aliens is total annihilation
__________________
ENC | MNK | WAR | ROG | CLR | DRU | SHM | NEC | PAL | BRD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-06-2023, 09:12 AM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 9,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These former intelligence officials sure do say stuff a lot.
Plauseeebull Denyiaabiliatuy! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only thing we deserve from aliens is total annihilation
sad truth is we are probably not even worth that much of an effort, they could just come and mine all the cool shit from our planet or drink all the water while we stood around helpless and fingering ourselves and each other lol --- thinking outside the box what we have on this planet that is special and valuable probably isn't even material. And they've already ripped the soul right out of humanity to leave us hateful and self destructive and insane.
__________________
Apophis is closest to earth on 2029 April the 13th (a friday) lol
Last edited by magnetaress; 06-06-2023 at 09:14 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-06-2023, 09:14 AM
MrSparkle001 MrSparkle001 is offline
Planar Protector

MrSparkle001's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1,915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sad truth is we are probably not even worth that much of an effort, they could just come and mine all the cool shit from our planet or drink all the water while we stood around helpless and fingering ourselves and each other lol
They've probably been doing that. Mostly they just observe us.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-06-2023, 09:16 AM
magnetaress magnetaress is offline
Planar Protector

magnetaress's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Inside of you.
Posts: 9,582
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the thing

well the herp derp thing is yes they do have a 'retrieval program' to plan for just incase because the just incase is a non-zero probability and we don't operate on beliefs around here, just hard cold facts and nihilism [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

whether they did actually retrieve stuff already is up for debate, butt no doubt there's plans for everything
__________________
Apophis is closest to earth on 2029 April the 13th (a friday) lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:54 AM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.