Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2023, 01:16 AM
Banned

The sad thing about that chick is all the she had to do was lie to me. I’m not sure if her telling me the truth was some sort of survival instinct that knew I was clinically obligated to stop her or why she did

But for whatever reason she told me the truth, and she lost her gun rights. All she had to do to finish the job of killing herself or mass murdering was just lie to me. That’s how easy it is to beat the mental health system sometimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-29-2023, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sad thing about that chick is all the she had to do was lie to me. I’m not sure if her telling me the truth was some sort of survival instinct that knew I was clinically obligated to stop her or why she did

But for whatever reason she told me the truth, and she lost her gun rights. All she had to do to finish the job of killing herself or mass murdering was just lie to me. That’s how easy it is to beat the mental health system sometimes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of you did the right thing.

I've been through the system many times, one of the major things i learned is that the social workers are legally kneecapped, bound and gagged, and then told to go help people.

So I've gotten some info thru channels, and gone out into the streets to try and meet the suffering where they are. There is a doctor who agreed to function as the Jim Gordon to my Batman. He knows how his hands are tied, I started talking about how the people in crisis need to be met where they are, because the hospital is only triage, they keep you for a week and send you on your way, and then given a therapist appt 4 months out.

Then he said, "so you wanna do a Batman thing?" he "tells" me where in the city that I might find folks struggling.

I have sat in the lobby of a non-profit mental help center where people in crisis can walk in, and I talk to them before they get to the "medical help" before any legal documents are signed. I've walked the streets in ghettos to try to wake up and talk to the passed out junkies, I've sat with single mothers who just needed to unload stress, I've talked to people who couldn't remember 5 minutes ago.

as the old adage goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. If a person has cancer, you can cure that against their will if you really tried. If a person has a mental problem, not a god damn thing you do will have any effect if that person is not willing to accept treatment.

We are trying to treat mental illness the same way as any bodily disease. Analyze symptoms in a clinical setting and then select a course of treatment from a pre-approved list of treatments.

This is totally the wrong approach. People aren't the same as they are in the hospital as they are out in the wilderness. When you bring them into the hospital, all sorts of things change, they respond differently I guess due to the nature of the comfortable and safe environment, which is necessary, but they deserve to have safety and comfort out on the streets to begin with.

I believe we have to meet the troubled where they are, instead of bringing the patient to the crisis center, we bring the crisis center to the patient.

Comedian Michael Che has a bit that goes like, "If your life sucks, and you're sad about it, that is NOT depression, it is not a mental illness, it is a natural reaction to adverse circumstances" he's right, if you touch the hot burner on the stove, your body gives you an indication to stop doing that. Depression is not more than the brain telling the other parts of the brain, "Hey guys I think we need to be doing different things"

I need about 100 million per year and I WILL solve the mental health crisis, or at the minimum drastically reduce it.
Old 03-29-2023, 01:53 AM
Banned

With that, peace out shitposters.
Old 03-29-2023, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeGrinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With that, peace out shitposters.
Im not shit posting, im venting.

there are solutions in this world, these solutions will require the selfless efforts of good hearted people.

I need help. real life isn't a super hero story, I can't do it alone and neither can the entire mental health industry.

You wanna stop all the shit and misery in the world? This is where it starts.
Old 03-29-2023, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Guardian ..

lol
Old 03-29-2023, 08:45 AM
Banned

You are going to have to kill way more than a million trannies to fix this cuntry folks. (Legalease: I'm not advocating you kill trannies).

I think the mentally ill should go to good homes or facilities tho where they are well cared for and are a tax break. And we should get rid of all the dumb opiods laws. Legitimately caring for a mentally ill freak of nature should getchyu some jesus points with the state and the community that doesn't have to walk past them every day on the way to school.

It would probably be a good idea to disarm extremists (trannies included). As well. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really like the Chinese mancatcher thing they use to round up folks for their camps, prisons, and hospitals ))) --- it's high tech in that it can't be beat even tho it was invented thousands of years ago. It's the perfect form in nature for capturing a screaming frothing manchild the size of a great ape.

step one - keep them sedated - step 2 keep them malnurished so they aren't strong enough to wreak real damage and tire quickly - step 3 profit!

in order for step 3 to work u gotta get the billionaires and lawyers outa government aka everyone who runs this cuntry right now is the enemy. won't work with the current liscencing scheme and bandaid of healthcare laws and bill of rights we got

those that qualify and prove themselves worthy should still be able to open carry tho no harm in that its bitchmode to kneejerk and say it will be bad
Last edited by magnetaress; 03-29-2023 at 08:57 AM..
Old 03-29-2023, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are going to have to kill way more than a million trannies to fix this cuntry folks. (Legalease: I'm not advocating you kill trannies).

I think the mentally ill should go to good homes or facilities tho where they are well cared for and are a tax break. And we should get rid of all the dumb opiods laws. Legitimately caring for a mentally ill freak of nature should getchyu some jesus points with the state and the community that doesn't have to walk past them every day on the way to school.

It would probably be a good idea to disarm extremists (trannies included). As well. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I really like the Chinese mancatcher thing they use to round up folks for their camps, prisons, and hospitals ))) --- it's high tech in that it can't be beat even tho it was invented thousands of years ago. It's the perfect form in nature for capturing a screaming frothing manchild the size of a great ape.

step one - keep them sedated - step 2 keep them malnurished so they aren't strong enough to wreak real damage and tire quickly - step 3 profit!

in order for step 3 to work u gotta get the billionaires and lawyers outa government aka everyone who runs this cuntry right now is the enemy. won't work with the current liscencing scheme and bandaid of healthcare laws and bill of rights we got

those that qualify and prove themselves worthy should still be able to open carry tho no harm in that its bitchmode to kneejerk and say it will be bad
As of March 29th out of a population of 334,545,826 there is less than 0.5% identify as Transgender.

Where as 18% of Qanon think violence might be necessary to save the country and 16% hold that the government, media and financial worlds are controlled by Satan-worshipping pedophiles, according to four surveys carried out last year by the Public Relgion Research Institue (PRRI).

Alt right problem when it comes to shootings.
Old 03-29-2023, 09:23 AM
Banned

The fellas of the Project 1999 forums plan a fascist genocide in the comments of the politics thread
Old 03-29-2023, 09:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fellas of the Project 1999 forums plan a fascist genocide in the comments of the politics thread
It's just common sense to take other people's rights away.

Constitution-Shmonstitution.
Old 03-29-2023, 09:32 AM
Banned

Is this where the hateful rhetoric comes from that turns trannies into Christphobic shooters?

Looks like it.
Closed Thread