Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2023, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just think if you make the focus the identity of shooter and victim in certain cases, you should expect it in others. That was the very obvious point unsung was making

I haven’t even given you my position on guns numb nuts
That would be focusing on the many walks of issues we seen in their minds to justify the mass shooting.

And the perception of the individual is grossly imbalanced on their mindset. All news networks manipulate their narrative - I would argue the greater effect is from social media sites that have no filter and perpetuate parroting.

Beside it is moot - this doesn't change the main problem in each of these mass shootings. The tool that makes it easier to kill so many. High power guns that should not be available to civilians.
Old 03-28-2023, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would be focusing on the many walks of issues we seen in their minds to justify the mass shooting.

And the perception of the individual is grossly imbalanced on their mindset. All news networks manipulate their narrative - I would argue the greater effect is from social media sites that have no filter and perpetuate parroting.

Beside it is moot - this doesn't change the main problem in each of these mass shootings. The tool that makes it easier to kill so many. High power guns that should not be available to civilians.
Have you ever fired a gun?
Old 03-28-2023, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But if the shooter was some white conservative dude, his face and information and manifesto would be all over the news. Mainstream media is pulling the same shit they do to protect black criminals which is minimize their coverage of the perpetrator to not negatively shift public perception of their voter base
They're actually not doing that so much anymore with the white shooters. The last white shooter I believe was the Colorado Springs nightclub shooting back in November, every big one since has been asian or black. They didn't convey his identity all that much.
Last edited by Lune; 03-28-2023 at 12:35 PM..
Old 03-28-2023, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever fired a gun?
Sit down princess, particle-beam projectiles used in my field are probably too big for your timid play.

Adult talk now - Are you arguing the tool didn't make the killing easier?
Old 03-28-2023, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You won’t hear much about the shooter on mainstream media it appears

It’s all over Fox that the shooter is trans and has a manifesto, but I saw nothing on yahoo news (a conglomerate of mainstream media articles) and not one mention about the shooter, just the victims

This below is the most mainstream media will do about the shooter

What’s funny is I actually encourage this, to not give mass murderers the infamy that they want. But if the shooter was some white conservative dude, his face and information and manifesto would be all over the news. Mainstream media is pulling the same shit they do to protect black criminals which is minimize their coverage of the perpetrator to not negatively shift public perception of their voter base
Silly because we know alt-right is far more prevalent and related to more mass-shootings. FBI terrorist watch; in fact. Yes people like Patrece are more dangerous to society with a gun in hand.
Old 03-28-2023, 12:40 PM
Fire Giant

this new version of trans broken arm syndrome sucks like everything else out of the gop playbook
Old 03-28-2023, 12:50 PM
Banned

clumsy right wing attempts at identity politics up in here
Old 03-28-2023, 01:01 PM
Banned

I still want to read the manifesto.

Was it a bio natal female to male? Did it do drugs? Part of a satanic cult? Bullied? Non binary? Queer power?

It's all fucking gay. I bet the shooter was dumb. I also bet that the shooter was onto something. Fancy rich kid "Christian" elementary school a den of sex trafficking minors on field trips to Rome? Who needs Epstien Island these days when you can full on manchurian candidate children.

Let's see the manifestos.
Old 03-28-2023, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They're actually not doing that so much anymore with the white shooters. The last white shooter I believe was the Colorado Springs nightclub shooting back in November, every big one since has been asian or black. They didn't convey his identity all that much.
Let’s hope they keep this up for all mass murderers

Botten takes an understandable approach of reduce the lethality of the kill method you reduce the body count

My approach is to remove the motivation to prevent the crime entirely. And infamy forever even after you die is a large part of that motivation
Old 03-28-2023, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still want to read the manifesto.
if it exists its being posted on 4chan /pol/

none will ever be better than the Unabomber's though