Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Large Rat

Default Anyone remember Rutabaga Paradox from Druzzil Ro?

so many memories and whackiness, if you have any mayhem and foolishness from RP or not, please share
Old 11-29-2011, 12:54 AM
Fire Giant

Yes! I was Rawrin Liekatigre and I loved the underground cyb0r trade

*surrounding members*: "Welcome Rawrin"
Old 11-29-2011, 03:22 AM
Banned

sounds familiar real familiar..............
Old 11-29-2011, 05:56 AM
Orc

Yes, i started out on Druzil Ro, then switched to Venril Sathyr due to me being on european time zone. I remember that guild, though.

I was Artek, Rogue in "Morituri te Salutant"
Old 11-29-2011, 01:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Haha classic, i used to be in Pactus Aquilus(i think how it was spelt) on druzzil ro back in the day. I was a druid named Duhas.
Old 02-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hey!

The guild with a goal to make people laugh so hard they'd snort milk out of their nose (even if they weren't drinking milk). It gladdens my heart that people still remember Rutabaga Paradox fondly. I remember you guys and hope all is well.

My favorite memories:

Chaoticsin's Lady Vox raid. A server participation of various guilds. Most of us, it was our first "raid". Most of us were underequipped and most of us weren't quite sure what we were doing. Did we let something like that stop us? Awe hell nah! We were feared, stepped on by giants, killed, rezzed, re-feared, re-killed, re-rezzed, re-re-killed... Lady Vox - 52 / Druzzil Ro players - 0

Fishing Pole Day.

Mass Group Quack Day.

Odd /tells from people who would log onto druzzil ro just to say "hi".

Gravity Flux in the PvP arena before they fluxing broke it... those mother fluxers.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Planar Protector

I started on Druzzil Ro, had a 14 druid named Jaloka. Used to train specs all over the place in Oasis (was 14 at the time) then later Cazel when he was implimented until he was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. That name sounds familiar. The only chars I remember is a gay named Treesmasher and a wiz named Volcanis (something like that) who had a son that played EQ as well. Sons name was Blount i believe.
Old 02-23-2012, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdDPSkbaFhg

saw some more stuff, saw Insomnia Reborn and memories comin back.
Old 02-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Lyrax Cantar'Amo

I played Lyrax Cantar'Amo on D'Ro with Rutabaga Paradox for 4 years or so. Too many zany memories to sort through but there are old guildies I met in 2000 that I still count as friends. We have moved to WOW and probably will move to SW (someday) but still our friendships continues.

I haveto thank Alihja and RP for creating a guild that spark my interest in MMORPG. But more that created such great memories and friends. Thanks Alihja my Guild Mama!
Old 02-23-2012, 09:44 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I played Zolari Arrowheart, TEH EBIL PALADIN!!! Bard basher extraordinaire!! *Hits Lyrax over the head with her Shovel* Ahhh that felt good. *does it again* I always had so much fun in Rutabaga Paradox, beating up Lyrax, becoming a member of the Wildfeather clan, hijacking a mage and leaving him drunk and naked in the ak'anon zoo right in front of the Minotaur, the massive dog pack in the EC tunnel and my usual awesomeness of...Getting lost...no wait...I know where I'm going...How did I end up in Butcher Block....I'm supposed to be in..now where was it... :P

Plat on a bat anyone??

*huggles Alihja* I have to agree, for once, with Lyrax on thanking you for an awesome guild that gave me so many great memories and friends. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] *sticks her foot out and trips Lyrax as he runs past at bard speed* HEY LOOK FLYING BARD BOY!

PANCAKES!
Closed Thread