Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 08-14-2022, 11:18 AM
Aviak

Default plane of air question

My wife's monk is at the step in her epic that requires us travel to the plane of air to spawn and kill Gwan. I understand Plane of Air is on some kind of claimed raid day rotation but I am unsure this has any impact on regular spawns or mobs there.

What is the etiquette for those of us un-guilded or from small non raiding guilds travelling to the plane of air to do something such as this?

thanks
jaladiun/jaladian
Old 08-14-2022, 11:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdfurry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the etiquette for those of us un-guilded or from small non raiding guilds travelling to the plane of air to do something such as this?
Find whoever's scheduled to go up when you want to (I think it's posted on the wiki?) and ask if they care if you kill Gwan. He is off the usual clear route in that zone so--usually--guilds tend to not care about him unless they happen to have someone who needs him that day.

Danth
Old 08-24-2022, 09:30 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

jaladiun/jaladian, I sent you a private message.
Old 08-26-2022, 02:18 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find whoever's scheduled to go up when you want to (I think it's posted on the wiki?) and ask if they care if you kill Gwan. He is off the usual clear route in that zone so--usually--guilds tend to not care about him unless they happen to have someone who needs him that day.

Danth
This.

Just find a day that works for you and your group and reach out to the guild that owns that day to ask if you can come up for a quick Gwan kill. Who knows, they may even help you.
Old 08-26-2022, 03:44 PM
Aviak

Thanks for all the info, much appreciated.