Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2023, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

democrats busted the unions and drill for oil

slave owning civil war party has been reformed!

Old 04-03-2023, 08:32 PM
Banned

Budlight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] 🍻🍺
Old 04-03-2023, 08:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a big country

Old 04-03-2023, 08:48 PM
Planar Protector

union busted train derailments up 476% over last 5 years in the first half of 2023
Old 04-03-2023, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
union busted train derailments up 476% over last 5 years in the first half of 2023
it does make you wonder. The best attacks on America would be by an enemy that we dont know is attacking us, in a way that we dont think we are being attacked, yet slowly reduces our economic strength. Wouldnt be surprised if it was an inside job, but also wouldnt be surprised if it was China or Islamists. Also wouldnt be surprised if it was an inside job by left wing lunatics hellbent on bending this country over.
Old 04-03-2023, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
twitter
Attachment 21490
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-03-2023, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

sometimes i wonder about the CCP uniting every single one of America's enemies under a single banner and attacking

ppl are worried about russian nukes, but those guys are very clear about their terms of nuclear warfare

we don't know jack about the CCP's nuke policies, they only have a few hundred that we know of but Im of a mind that if the CCP believed it could gain the tactical advantage they would absolutely conduct a nuclear first strike

there is no level they won't stoop to, nothing they won't do to get ahead, they have demonstrated this in literally every other area that they make contact with other humans

to the CCP its only win or not win

IMO if they think they need to, they will nuke us.
Old 04-03-2023, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it does make you wonder. The best attacks on America would be by an enemy that we dont know is attacking us, in a way that we dont think we are being attacked, yet slowly reduces our economic strength. Wouldnt be surprised if it was an inside job, but also wouldnt be surprised if it was China or Islamists. Also wouldnt be surprised if it was an inside job by left wing lunatics hellbent on bending this country over.
Less than twenty four hours after Horseface Greene said that all Democrats in the country are pedophiles, now they're in cahoots with China and scary Muslims too?
Old 04-03-2023, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes i wonder about the CCP uniting every single one of America's enemies under a single banner and attacking

ppl are worried about russian nukes, but those guys are very clear about their terms of nuclear warfare

we don't know jack about the CCP's nuke policies, they only have a few hundred that we know of but Im of a mind that if the CCP believed it could gain the tactical advantage they would absolutely conduct a nuclear first strike

there is no level they won't stoop to, nothing they won't do to get ahead, they have demonstrated this in literally every other area that they make contact with other humans

to the CCP its only win or not win

IMO if they think they need to, they will nuke us.
i assume all their simulations show us falling apart from internal conflict or at the very least a continual year over year decline going forward so why risk a straight up conflict when they can continue to expand their influence in Africa, taking over Taiwan soon and building more of those artificial island air bases. time is on their side.

if they could somehow disable our nuclear silos and eliminate/prevent our submarines from receiving retaliatory orders. they would probably seize the opportunity though. i know i would. cause let's face it if another "sir, the country is under attack" whisper happened to this president like with Bush, i'm pretty sure he would respond with some nonsense about ice cream and being's dr. jill bidens husband.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-03-2023 at 10:12 PM..
Old 04-03-2023, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i assume all their simulations show us falling apart from internal conflict or at the very least a continual year over year decline going forward so why risk a straight up conflict when they can continue to expand their influence in Africa, taking over Taiwan soon and building more of those artificial island air bases. time is on their side.
CPP is currently facing down an enemy of it's own design which is the population age bubble. They are soon going to have real trouble filling all of the "middle" roles in industry as their skilled workers aging out of the force and the younger generation "letting it rot" as a rebellious social movement.

China's economy is going to go through some serious troubles approaching 2030 and beyond so if they are going to make a move on anything, Taiwan, Americas etc, they have to do it sooner than later.

Americans do plan for the next fiscal quarter, while the CCP plans for the next quarter century, and for the first time basically ever, that strategy is going to hinder more than help. It's no longer an advantage.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread