Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-10-2023, 12:54 PM
Fire Giant

I always let my pet solo mobs away from group. The mage was using a fire pet, most of that's pet DMG is from DMG shield.../nod

I would let fluffy off tank adds in groups all the time, the enchanters eventually just accepted it and quit yelling at me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2023, 01:28 PM
Senior Server Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Savage.
But if he did have "friends", they would probably be in his basement. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This one made me laugh!
Old 01-10-2023, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disgusting how Apathe is involved in this, the plot thickens. I will add this to my notes.
Apathe is a weak-wristed woke cat person.

Hope this helps.
Old 01-10-2023, 02:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apathe is a weak-wristed woke cat person.

Hope this helps.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2023, 02:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought doxing was banned here
Old 01-10-2023, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure it's POS behaviour, but uh... it's not up to the players to enforce the PnP policy... especially by bringing their main to KS to "enforce" their own version of the PnP policy. What's so hard about that to understand?
You seem to have too thick a skull to understand. OP and his remaining groupmates never left the camp. They were also there before you (or whomever else in this thread) joined their group. As a result, nothing they were doing, even when they brought a 55 mage, was KSing because it was still their camp the entire time.

That's why the ruling is in error.

By your argument, you could roll up with, say, yourself and two others and ask a duo if they would like some more people. If the duo is nice and says yes, you can then "vote" to kick the duo from the group (which vote will succeed because you and your buddies who just joined are in the majority) and then take the camp and there's nothing the duo can do about it. That's a totally flawed loophole in the PNP and not the intention of the policy. Hopefully Galach takes a look at some point.
Old 01-10-2023, 03:36 PM
Banned

Just ignore c288.

He's functionally retarded.
Old 01-10-2023, 03:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem to have too thick a skull to understand. OP and his remaining groupmates never left the camp. They were also there before you (or whomever else in this thread) joined their group. As a result, nothing they were doing, even when they brought a 55 mage, was KSing because it was still their camp the entire time.

That's why the ruling is in error.

By your argument, you could roll up with, say, yourself and two others and ask a duo if they would like some more people. If the duo is nice and says yes, you can then "vote" to kick the duo from the group (which vote will succeed because you and your buddies who just joined are in the majority) and then take the camp and there's nothing the duo can do about it. That's a totally flawed loophole in the PNP and not the intention of the policy. Hopefully Galach takes a look at some point.
So you /petition instead of taking matters into your own hands. There's a process, it wasn't followed, and instead OP decided to break the PNP. He fucked around and found out.

What aren't you understanding here? He violated the PNP whichever way you look at it.
Old 01-10-2023, 03:43 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just ignore c288.

He's functionally retarded.
I'm starting to see that. Looks like a ForumQuest'r
Old 01-10-2023, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Dirt napped by a guide and suspended for a week. LOL! This server is the best.